Hotels and resorts
Best Season February to May and September to November
- Observe more than 43 species of mammals
- Enjoy One-Horned rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger
- Single destination to watch more than 500 species of birds
- Understand Tharu culture
Chitwan National Park is the first national park of the country which is recognized as World Heritage Site. It is home to more than 700 species of wildlife including around 43 species of mammals such as One-Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger. According to bird watchers and conservationists there are more than 500 species of birds in Chitwan National Park. The park is around 155 KM away from Kathmandu.
2N/3Days Jungle safari is a short and sweet holiday package designed for a family or a honeymoon couple. The package gives beautiful experience of Nepal in a family or romantic environment. Couples enjoying sunset with hands on eachothers waist makes the moment very pleasing and memorable. It is a a kind of soft and sweet tour that lay foundation on your conjugal life ahead.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Drive to Chitwan
- Day 02:Chitwan National Park
- Day 03:Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Day 01:Drive to Chitwan We will drive to Chitwan from Kathmandu. It is more than 150 kilometers from Kathmandu. We will follow a descend road on the bank of Trishuli River. No sooner we reach at Chitwan, our staff will brief you about the activities that we will be doing at our stay here. During evening we will enjoy our dinner along with cultural programme that is performed by Tharu.
- Day 02:Chitwan National Park Before breakfast, we will get on elephant back for jungle safari today. After breakfast, we visit the elephant stables and even enjoy bathing the elephants. In the noon, we can drive through the jungle or enjoy boating on Rapti River. While on boating, we will have close look of Mugger crocodiles along with other aquatic species like dolphins and water birds. We will spend over night in Chitwan at hotel.
- Day 03:Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu Before breakfast, we will spend some time for watching some migrant birds as this park inhabits more than 500 species of birds. After breakfast, we drive for Kathmandu. We get back to capital by evening and enjoy farewell dinner.
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- One nights in a hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 nights accommodation in Chitwan
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide
- Heritage sites and national park entrance fees
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal visa fee
- Airfare for international flights to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation (anything mentioned outside of itinerary)
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guides
We will be staying at a luxury hotel of your choice in Kathmandu. Here you will be staing for one nighs. And, in Chitwan you will spend 2 days and two nights. Twin sharing basis is the criteria for accommodation. For single accommodation you need to pay additional $ 300 US.
Breakfasts will be served by your hotel during your stay in Kathmandu. Your stay in Chitwan includes all meals (three times a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner). Welcome and farewell dinners shall be served by NTA.
Getting Visa for Nepal
You will get on arrival visa for Nepal. On arriving Nepal you will get tourist visa for 15 to five months. It depends upon your purpose of visit but regarding tour you will get the visa for 15 to three months.
For trekking you need to submit photocopy of passport and two pp size photo of yours.