Hotel + Lodges
Best Season February to May and September to November
- Enjoy natural site of bungee jump
- Enjoy thrill of free fall from 160m top
- 4x safety factor
Bungee jump is an adventure sport for the person who dare challenges and Nepal is a perfect spot for the jump as the country is blessed with naturally built Bungee site. Suspension bridge of Bhote Koshi River near Nepal-Tibet border is the only site for Bungee Jumping. It is the second highest bungee jump site in the world with an elevation of 160m
Besides trekking, peak climbing and tour, Nepal is also popular for exciting one-day outing excursion. Like other adventure excursions, Bungee jump at Sindhupalchowk in Nepal is gaining popularity everyday among international and national tourists.
The site was chosen and designed by New Zealand's leading bungee consultants. It is operated by some of the most experienced jump masters. The business operating group puts safety first as it is told that it is mishap-proof event.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Preparation for journey
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur and visit Nagarkot
- Day 04:View Sunrise, drive to Listikot and back to Kathmandu
- Day 05:Back to your destination country
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu On your arrival, staff of NTA will receive you at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer you to the hotel. If you are not tired then you can roam around Thamel area. In the evening NTA will host welcome dinner to you.
- Day 02:Preparation for journey On this very day, you will be provided the information about the plans and you will also meet group leader and respective members. Group formation will also be done.
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur and visit Nagarkot Patan Durbar Square is listed in World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is a historic place that is rich in arts and architecture. Besides Patan Durbar, Krishna Temple is another thing to watch due to its typical architecture. It is said that the temple was built by carving a single rock. On the same day we will also visit Bhaktapur. It is a traditional city which has its unique culture and lifestyle. Nyatapole Temple, The Golden Gate and 55 Window Palace are the things that lure tourists here. After visiting Bhaktapur, we will move towards Nagarkot. It is near from Bhaktapur and is popular for sunrise and sunset view. During night we will enjoy the sunset and feel the ecstatic charm of hill station.
- Day 04:View Sunrise, drive to Listikot and back to Kathmandu We wake up early in the morning and enjoy the sunrise and harmonious mountains. After breakfast, we will drive towards Listikot for bungee jump. The place is located near Tibet border. After the event in Suspension bridge we will have luncha nd get back to Kathmandu.
In the evening, NTA will serve farewell dinner to you.
- Day 05:Back to your destination country Our trip concludes today as you pack your baggage for your country. A representative of NTA will take you to the airport.
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- All nights will be spent on luxurious hotels / teahouses.
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide (optional)
- Heritage sites entrance fees and fee related to Bungee Jump
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal visa fee
- Airfare for international flights to and from Kathmandu
- All entrance fees
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation (anything mentioned outside of itinerary)
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guides
We will be staying at a luxury hotel of your choice in Kathmandu. Here you will be staying three nights. And, in Nagarkot you will spend one night. Twin sharing basis is the criteria for accommodation. For single accommodation you need to pay additional $ 250 US.
Breakfasts will be served by your hotel during your stay in Kathmandu. Your stay in Nagarkot includes lunch, dinner and breakfast.
Getting Visa for Nepal
You will get on arrival visa for Nepal. On arriving Nepal you will get tourist visa for 15 to five months. It depends upon your purpose of visit but regarding tour you will get the visa for 15 to three months.
For trekking you need to submit photocopy of passport and two pp size photo of yours.