Hotels and resorts
Max. Altitude 1,400 meters
Best Season Throughout the year
- Spend quality time in the lap of Himalayas
- Observe tradition, culture and history of Nepal
- Watch centuries old palaces and temples
- Enjoy countryside lifestyles of the people
Nepal is a tourist destination and Kathmandu, capital of the country, is a unique tourist spot. The centuries old palaces, its histories and typical culture based on different religions make the city typical paradise for visitors. There are three cities in the valley—Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan— and durbar squares of all these cities are listed in World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. They are famous for medieval art and architects.
Nagarkot is a hill station in Bhaktapur district. It is popular for sunrise and sunset view. Mountains view from the spot will make your trip a lifetime event.
Kathmandu City Tour including Nagarkot is designed for newly married couple. We also suggest this package for those who are in relationship and want to spend some good or memorable time.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu City
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur
- Day 04:View Sunrise and back to Kathmandu
- Day 05:Back to your destination country
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu On your arrival, staff of NTA will receive you at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer you to the hotel. If you are not tired then you can roam around Thamel area. In the evening NTA will host welcome dinner to you.
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu City We officially begin our tour from this day. Our guide will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage site in Kathmandu. You will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square where you will observe more than 500 years old Nepalese art and culture. Swayambhunath also known as Monkey Temple is a popular tourist destination that you will visit. Pashupatinath (Hindus’ greatest temple) is another place you will visit on this day. Bouddhanath, which is in walk in distance from Pashupatinath will be another spot of your visit. It is one of the largest stupas of South Asia.
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur Patan Durbar Square is listed in World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is a historic place that is rich in arts and architecture. Besides Patan Durbar, Krishna Temple is another thing to watch due to its typical architecture. It is said that the temple was built by carving a single rock.
On the same day we will also visit Bhaktapur. It is a traditional city which has its unique culture and lifestyle. Nyatapole Temple, The Golden Gate and 55 Window Palace are the things that lure tourists here.After visiting Bhaktapur, we will move towards Nagarkot. It is near from Bhaktapur and is popular for sunrise and sunset view. During night we will enjoy the sunset and feel the ecstatic charm of hill station.
- Day 04:View Sunrise and back to Kathmandu We wake up early in the morning and enjoy the sunrise and harmonious mountains. After breakfast, we move to Kathmandu where we will have our lunch. You can enjoy free time roaming in Thamel and buy souvenirs. In the evening, NTA will serve farewell dinner to you.
- Day 05:Back to your destination country Our tour in Nepal ends today and our representative will drop you at the airport.
See you soon!!
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- 3 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu and 1 night in a resort in Nagarkot
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide (optional)
- Heritage sites entrance fees
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal visa fee
- Airfare for international flights to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation (anything mentioned outside of itinerary)
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guides
We will be staying at a luxury hotel of your choice in Kathmandu. Here you will be staying three nights. And, in Nagarkot you will spend one day. Twin sharing basis is the criteria for accommodation. For single accommodation you need to pay additional $ 250 US.
Breakfasts will be served by your hotel during your stay in Kathmandu. Your stay in Nagarkot includes lunch, dinner and breakfast.
Getting Visa for Nepal
You will get on arrival visa for Nepal. On arriving Nepal you will get tourist visa for 15 to five months. It depends upon your purpose of visit but regarding tour you will get the visa for 15 to three months.