Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
Best Season January to April and October and November
- Observe tradition, culture and history of Nepal
- Watch more than 500 years old wonderful architect of the country
- Observe more than 53 species of mammals
- Enjoy One-Horned rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger
- Single destination to watch more than 20 species of reptiles
It is a combined tour trip which is a blend of historical and jungle safari. At Kathmandu Valley you will enjoy UNESCO World Heritage sites whereas Bardia National Park embrace you with its wild and natural beauty.
Your memorable eight day trip to Kathmandu Valley and Bardia National Park begins from capital. You will visit numbers of UNESCO World Heritage site situated in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan. You will have a chance to see Pashupatinath Temple (Hindus’ greatest pilgrimage spot), Swoyambhunath (Buddhist temple) and Bouddhanath in Kathmandu. Patan is another great city with marvelous architecture and wonderful culture.
The trip further extends to Bardia. It is a largest National Park of the country covering an area of 968 square KM in Mid-Western Region. The Park is shelter for around 53 mammals including rhinoceros, wild elephant, Bengal tiger, swamp deer, and Gangetic dolphin. Apart from this, 23 species of reptile and amphibian are found in the Park as Karnali and Babai rivers borders the area.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur
- Day 04:Fly to Nepalgunj & Drive to Bardia National Park
- Day 05:Visit Bardia National Park and enjoy jungle walk
- Day 06:Enjoy Bardia National Park
- Day 07:Drive to Nepalgunj & Fly back Kathmandu
- Day 08:Departure to your country
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu On your arrival, staff of NTA will receive you at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer you to the hotel. If you are not tired then you can roam around Thamel area. In the evening NTA will host welcome dinner to you.
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu We officially begin our tour from this day. Our guide will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage site in Kathmandu. You will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square where you will observe more than 500 years old Nepalese art and culture. Swayambhunath also known as Monkey Temple is another popular tourist destination that you will visit. Pashupatinath (Hindus’ greatest temple) is another place you will visit on this day. Bouddhanath, which is in walk in distance from Pashupatinath will be another spot of your visit. It is one of the largest stupas of South Asia.
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur Patan Durbar Square is listed in World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is a historic place that is rich in arts and architecture. Besides Patan Durbar, Krishna Temple is another place you will watch in this area. It is said that the temple was built by carving a single rock. On the same day we will also visit Bhaktapur. It is a traditional city which has its unique culture and lifestyle. Nyatapole Temple, The Golden Gate and 55 Window Palace are the things that lures tourists here.
- Day 04:Fly to Nepalgunj & Drive to Bardia National Park On forth day we take flight for Nepalgunj from Kathmandu. Nepalgunj is in western part of the country. Bardia National Park is 90 kilometers from Nepalgunj. We reach there within two hours from the airport. Upon arriving at a resort in Bardia National park, we will brief you about the activities that we will be engaged from next day. In the evening, we will explore Tharu village. They are considered as original inhabitants of the this area.
- Day 05:Visit Bardia National Park and enjoy jungle walk After breakfast, we begin to explore jungle in a jeep. This National park inhabits 53 mammals including rhinoceros, wild elephant, Bengal tiger, swamp deer, and Gangetic dolphin. Apart from this, 23 species of reptile and amphibian are found in the Park as Karnali and Babai rivers borders the area. We also visit at crocodile breeding center and the Tharu Museum. There are also towers in the jungle from where you will shoot wild animals passing by. Experienced nature guide will help you to track wild life. Overnight
- Day 06:Enjoy Bardia National Park Today, we will completely enjoy Bardia National Park and relax. In order to watch birds, we will go to the jungle early in the morning. Today, we will sit at the back of the elephant and penetrate the jungle deep. We will have chance to see wild life like tiger and rhino.
- Day 07:Drive to Nepalgunj & Fly back Kathmandu After breakfast, today, we will drive back to Nepalgunj in order to catch flight for Kathmandu. Depending on the flight schedule, we can spend some time visiting nearby places. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, our staff will transfer you to the hotel. NTA will serve you farewell dinner today.
- Day 08:Departure to your country Our trip concludes today as you pack your baggage for your country. A representative of NTA will take you to the airport.
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- 4 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu
- 3 nights accommodation in Bardia
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide
- Heritage sites and national park entrance fees
- All jungle activities in Bardia as mentioned in the itinerary
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal visa fee
- Airfare for international flights to and from Kathmandu
- All entrance including National Park fees
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation (anything mentioned outside of itinerary)
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guides
We will be staying at a luxury hotel of your choice in Kathmandu. Here you will be staing for four nights. And, in Bardia you will spend three nights. Twin sharing basis is the criteria for accommodation. For single accommodation you need to pay additional $ 300 US.
Breakfasts will be served by your hotel during your stay in Kathmandu. Your stay in Bardia includes all meals—three times-- breakfast, lunch and dinner. Welcome and farewell dinners shall be served by NTA.
Getting Visa for Nepal
You will get on arrival visa for Nepal. On arriving Nepal you will get tourist visa for 15 to five months. It depends upon your purpose of visit but regarding tour you will get the visa for 15 to three months.
For trekking you need to submit photocopy of passport and two pp size photo of yours.