Hotel Everest View trek is the desirable trek for people who want to complete both trekking and helicopter touring journeys at the same time. It is perfect for travelers who are time-bound yet wish to enjoy nature in a shorter time frame.
The reduced days in the trekking with more prone to Mother Nature makes this 4 days trek more reliable for breaking from a busy and hectic schedule. These 4 days Hotel Everest View trek is moderate-level trekking suitable for all age groups, particularly from 5 to 85 years.
This 4 days trek helps to explore the high mountain region of Nepal with the best view of Mount Everest, the highest peak in the world. It allows the visitors to explore the major features of the Himalayas such as high mountains, green vegetation, lush forest, blooming rhododendron, spruce, and so on.
The viewed mountains are Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Cho Oyu, and many more. Also, add extra zest to your journey by encountering local people with their own unique culture, tradition, values, and lifestyle. The other major attractions of the trek are off-road tracks, stoned and rooted steps, cascades, waterfalls, clusters of houses, and so on.
Major attractions of Hotel Everest View Trek
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
- Helicopter flight from Namche Bazaar to Kala Pathar/EBC to Lukla
- Panoramic view of high mountains such as Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Cho Oyu, and many more
- Step foot at the base camp of the highest mountain in the world – Mount EBC Camp or at the highest vantage point – Kala Patthar
- Hike to Hotel Everest View and explore the Khumjung region of Nepal
- Green lush forest and brownish hills
- Exotic and rare flora and fauna
- Rivers, cascades, waterfalls, off-road tracks, a cluster of settlements, local tea houses, hotels, restaurants, and natural springs and taps
- Encounter with the local Sherpa people and get in close contact with them observing their culture, traditions, norms, values, and lifestyle
- Organic and hygienic nutrients at the stop-over hotels/lodges with A-class accommodation
4 Days Trek to the Base Camp known as Hotel Everest View Trek
4 days trek to the base camp is known as the Hotel Everest view trek. It is because the trekking itinerary includes hiking to the Hotel Everest view and exploring around. On the first day of the trek, you will fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and trek to Monjo. Then, on the next day, you will walk from Monjo to Namche Bazaar and stay overnight.
Now, there comes the day when you will hike to Hotel Everest View from Namche Bazaar. On this day you will explore around and hail down to Khumjung and stay there. Finally, on the following day, catch the helicopter flight, have a peregrine and terrestrial view of the Himalayas, and return back to Kathmandu.
Hotel Everest view trek takes you to the lap of the Himalayas offering the best panoramic views of mountains like Mount Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, and many more throughout the tour.
With this Everest view Hotel tour, you will walk straight upon Sagarmatha National Park - one of the UNESCO world heritage sites in Nepal. Exploring around the greenery, fir trees, rhododendron forest, and shrubs, accompanied by delicious cuisines makes this tour unforgettable.
Know more about Hotel Everest View (the best hotel on the high altitude of the Himalayas)
- Hotel Everest View is the Guinness World Record holder as the highest-placed hotel in the world at an altitude of 3962 meters
- It is located in the Syangboche region and within Sagarmatha National Park - One of the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Nepal
- There are altogether 12 rooms in Hotel Everest View and every room provide a 360-degree panoramic view of Mount Everest
Note: On the third day of Hotel Everest View Trek, you will have the option to stay overnight at Hotel Everest View. However, you will have to assure it while booking the trip as during the main seasons, hotel rooms remain jam-packed and there is less chance to get an on-the-spot booking.
Trip facts- Hotel Everest View trek
Trip destination: Everest region of Nepal
Trip duration: 4 days
Walking hours per day: 2 to 6 hours
Group size for the trip: 1 to 12 persons
Group size for helicopter: 1 to 5 pax (according to helicopter seating arrangement)
Weight allowance in helicopter: 400 kilograms + luggage (in one helicopter)
Minimum altitude: 1,400 meters (Kathmandu)
Maximum altitude: 5,643 meters (Kala Patthar) or 5,380 meters (EBC)
Operated helicopters: AS 350 B3e "Ecureuil", one AS 350 B3+ "Ecureuil" and one Bell 206B III Jet Ranger helicopter
Best season: Spring (March, April, and May) and autumn (September, October, and November)
Overview of Hotel Everest View Trek Itinerary
Kathmandu - Monjo - Namche Bazaar - Hotel Everest View - Kala Patthar / EBC - Kathmandu
- Hotel Everest View trek starts from Kathmandu. The company representative will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the airport. It will take around 25 to 30 minutes to reach Lukla.
- From Lukla, you will hike toward Monjo via a Himalayan pathway. It will take around 3 to 4 hours to reach Monjo. The next day, the trail moves towards Namche Bazaar and it will take around 5 to 6 hours to reach there.
- The following day, you will walk along the forest and settlement trail, to reach Hotel Everest View. Here, you will have the option to stay overnight at Hotel Everest view or walk back to Khumjung and stay over.
- The average walking time of the day is about 5 to 6 hours with an uphill and downhill trail. On the last day, you will fly to Kala Patthar or Everest base camp via helicopter, spend a few moments there and return back to Kathmandu via Lukla.
Nepal Trek Adventures delivers the greatest opportunity to conquer the base camp of Everest in 4 days. Though the main objective of this trip is to explore the Hotel Everest view and the Khumjung region within the Sagarmatha National Park area on Everest.
It is a well-furnished trekking itinerary for those who want to erase the day-to-day trekking hassle yet enjoy the Himalayan environment. The whole trip is budget-friendly and the cost is reasonable alongside a customizable itinerary. You can easily modify the trek or add a supplementary itinerary attached to it, as per the need and demand.
So, feel free to inquire about any dilemmas related to this Hotel Everest view trek and make a booking with us. We are available 24*7 for your service and hospitality.
Besides this, we have regular trekking packages among which offer a complete hiking expedition to the base camp. The Everest base camp expedition is the best option for those trekkers who are fine and fine with their physical fitness.
You don't have to do hardcore exercises to participate in this expedition. One month of regular normal exercise in the home early morning and evening are enough. Expedition to base camp offers a maximum altitude is 5545 meters, which is Kalapathar's viewpoint.
If you are looking for an easy course tour to the base camp of Everest without any hiking then, the Everest base camp helicopter tour can be the best itinerary for you. Reaching the base of Everest is possible in 1 day with the help of a helicopter ride.
The tour starts from Kathmandu domestic terminal and takes you to the maximum height of the base camp. Which returns the same day with 1 hour of acclimation at Hotel Everest View for breakfast.
Book now and get free t-shirts, caps, and stickers.