Bhutan Luxury Tour specializes in the famous phrase, nothing but the best when it comes to luxurious and memorial touring experience. This tour takes your experience to the next level letting you overview every facet of this unbelievable country. Bhutan Luxury Tour delivers Kathmandu sightseeing chance too. This implies that travelers will be visiting through the handsome points in Bhutan and the remarkable spots in Kathmandu. Such spots can be historically, artificially, naturally, culturally, or ethnically imperative.
During the trip, the major attractions remain mountains, rivers, valleys, monasteries, dzongs, art galleries, museums, valleys, wildlife reserve, and the wide-ranging landscapes and ancient/cultural jewels all around this beautiful landlocked country. Meeting with the monks in the monasteries and getting to know about the temple-dotted spots also overwhelm your heart throughout and later the trip. In Bhutan, you will welcome the Bhutan perspective of life and Nepal, the Nepalese perspective of life. These experiments remain the lifetime opportunity of these two South Asian countries’ exploration.
As we all got to know previously, Bhutan Luxury Tour from Nepal encompasses exploration within the diverse places in Bhutan and Nepal. Some are mentioned as follows. In Nepal (especially Kathmandu): Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Stupa, and Basantapur/Kathmandu Durbar Square. Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square can also be the part if time runs in your favor. In Bhutan: Anim Dratshang (Nunnery), Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Dordenma Statue), Folk Heritage Museum, Takin Reserve & Mini Zoo, Royal Textile Academy & Museum, Tashichho Dzong, Handicrafts Market in Thimpu, Tamchog Lhakhang, Rinpung Dzong, Ta Dzong, and Dochu La.
Things to do During Bhutan Luxury Tour
- Enjoy local dishes prepared with local spices and chilies
- Enjoy the monasteries, dzongs and other varied views
- Enjoy picturesque spots like a river, mountains, iron chain bridges, etc.
- Toast your stay in Nepal and Bhutan with local liquors like rice liquors (chhyang, asa, etc.), local Red Panda Bear, and many more
- Stroll into the country’s mellow capital (Kathmandu and Thimpu) and quaint town (Paro)
- Cultural, historic and religious blends
Tips for Bhutan Luxury Tour
- Respect local culture and tradition
- Carry necessary documents (like passport-sized photos, passport – both original and copy, and permit copy)
- Carry cash (Nepalese Rupees, US Dollar, Indian Rupees and Bhutanese Ngultrum)
- Learn a few phrases in Dzongkha
- Take note of peak and non-peak periods of the trip
- Bhutan travel is mostly preferred in the travel seasons: fall and spring. Other seasons: summer and winter bring a lot of hotness along with monsoon, and rains and snow (snow can restrict Mountain passes aid winter).
- Schedule your trip arrival during a festive time
- Carry woolens and shrugs with you
- Have your own group members (2 to 12) to avoid any tantrums during the trip
- Do not disrespect the Royal family
- If you want to carry some tokens of love, buy the handicrafts but not antiques (it is because Bhutan monitors and prohibits exports of any antiques. If found exporting, you will get punished)
- Do not sell and buy tobacco products
- Try the experience on Dha (archery)
Permits and VISA Information for Bhutan Luxury Tour
Permits and VIISA exceedingly need for exploring around Bhutan and Nepal. For overall information about this information, check on to Nepal Visa Information and Bhutan VISA Information, clicking right here.
Quick Contact for Booking Bhutan Luxury Tour
Nepal Mobile +977 9851017030 24 Hours Available on WhatsApp, Viber or WeChat.
Contact Person - Binod Sapkota
Nepal Trek Adventure and Expedition (NTA) provides the exclusive offer to explore the major cities of Bhutan, Paro, and Thimpu. Along with the more hotels and resorts opening up in Bhutan, this luxury Bhutan tour (Bhutan Luxury Tour) operates in the collaboration with the best of the best hotels resorts in Bhutan. Nepal high class and excellent accommodating spots are also pointed out and relatively preferred. This, Bhutan Luxury Tour from Nepal furnishes all the fragments of the tourists i.e. adventurers, wildlife admirers, honeymooners, photographers, family time spenders, spiritual lovers and immigrant birds’ lovers. So, unite with NTA and enjoy Nepal's amazing Bhutan luxury tour package.