Annapurna 8 days yoga trek is a simple yet effective hiking journey in the Annapurna region of Nepal. It takes you to the naturally profound environment covered with mountains, hills, and local ethnic touch. With the views of high mountains and the serene Annapurna environment, you will be strolling around nature and performing yoga and meditation all around. It is the best trek in Nepal who are seeking peace of mind, soul, and body.
Annapurna yoga trek of 8 days starts from Kathmandu and ends in Kathmandu. The pathways go through the places like Pokhara, Ghandruk, Landruk/Tolka, Dhampus, Dhampus Phedi, Pokhara, and finally back to Kathmandu. Throughout the yoga trek, you will have an amazing perspective on the Himalayas like Annapurna (I, II, III, and South), Gangapurna, Hiunchuli, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail), and many more. Similarly, you will be strolling through green lush forest ways, cascading waterfalls, riverways, suspension bridges, terraced farmlands, temples and monuments, and settlements of majorly Gurung, Chhetri, and Tamang people.
A yoga trek to Annapurna for 8 days is a lifelong opportunity to grasp the natural panorama and inhale the peaceful breath at the same time. It is because of the trek’s aim to offer you a fortuity of wandering around the natural amphitheater of the Himalayas. Not only the natural aspects, but the aids from the company’s side will also be grand for you. We provide well-experienced and motivated guides and porters to assist you throughout the trek in all the odds and evens. Similarly, we propound the ‘Yoga Gurus’ - the teacher or trainer for yoga and meditation in case of need.
8 days yoga trek facts
- Total trip duration: 8 days
- Trekking duration: 4 days
- Average walking hours per day: 1 to 5 hours
- Starting point: Kathmandu
- Ending point: Kathmandu
- Maximum altitude: 2,012 meters (Ghandruk)
- Minimum altitude: 822 meters (Pokhara)
- Aircraft flight: Around 25 to 30 minutes (one way - Kathmandu to Pokhara or Pokhara to Kathmandu)
- Accommodation: Hotels / Resorts
- Major attractions: Mountain peaks and ranges, green forest, hills, rivers, cascading waterfalls, suspension bridges, sunrise and sunset view, yoga sessions, local settlements with their own culture, tradition, and lifestyles, flora, and fauna, etc.
8 days Annapurna yoga trek route
Annapurna yoga trek is a simple and easy trekking venture in Nepal, where you will enjoy the beautiful views of mountains, high hills, forests, rivers, and many more allures throughout the trail. En route, you will pass through these attractions chilling and cherishing every moment. This trek supports the trekking/walking of around 1 to 5 hours per day depending on the stopover points mentioned in the itinerary. Here is the short bulleted description of the number of hours you will be walking per day, flight, and drive time, in this refreshing yoga trek to Annapurna.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara: Around 25 to 30 minutes (aircraft flight)
- Pokhara to Nayapul: Around 2 hours
- Nayapul to Ghandruk: 4 to 5 hours
- Ghandruk to Landruk/Tolka: 3 to 4 hours
- Landruk to Dhampus: 4 to 5 hours
- Dhampus to Dhampus Phedi: 1.5 to 2 hours
- Dhampus Phedi to Pokhara: Around 3 hours
- Pokhara to Kathmandu: Around 25 to 30 minutes (aircraft flight)
These are the time frame that we have estimated using our past experiences on this yoga trekking journey. However, it may vary as per persons’ walking speed and endurance level.
Nepal Trek Adventures and Expedition promises this extra-ordinary trekking venture for all nature lovers and peace seekers. It allows you to be free from the day-to-day hustle and get to know yourself and nature at least for a short period of time. The itinerary we provide is fully customizable as you can modify it as per your requirement and flexibility, also, the price is reasonable and negotiable. So, hurry up! Kick off the circadian hassle and book this adventurous yet peaceful Annapurna trekking venture in Nepal and get close to yourself and Moter Nature!