Annapurna base camp trek with the helicopter is short trekking of 5 days including the natural hot spring and local culture of the Annapurna region. The trek can be done in several ways from Pokhara or Kathmandu. We offer Annapurna a Heli trek at the best cost with a flexible itinerary to facilitate our clients.
ABC trekking is a remarkable trek through the different bamboo forests, Spectacular landscapes, rivers, peaks, mountain vistas, fields, Gurung villages and a variety of flora and fauna. Annapurna mountain itself is listed in the list of eight-thousanders peak of the World-leading in 10th position.
The journey to Annapurna basecamp, which is at 4130m maximum altitude, is one of the most popular walks on the earth. On the way, we can get the panoramic view of mount Machapuchhre (Fishtail), Himchuli and many more Himalayas. Spectacular and tranquil landscapes, charming Gurung and Magar villages, lush green Rhododendron, bamboo and alpine forests makes your trip more beautiful.
Annapurna region is the mix of an ethnic group of communities which consists of Brahmins and Chhetris in the lower elevation and Mongoloid people in the Himalayas. Mostly Gurung and Magar reside in this area, and this area is famous for the Gurkha regiment. Annapurna is best for scenery as around 55,000 trekkers trek to this region every year. There are natural hot springs in the way of our Destination, Annapurna Base Camp which makes your journey more beautiful.
Important tips for Annapurna base camp trek with helicopter - 5 days
- Some significant tips for Annapurna Base Camp 5 Days Trek are
- Watch out for the atmosphere. Before you leave for trekking, make sure you have an atmosphere update.
- Carry the required things according to the atmospheric condition of the spot.
- Go easy. Move gradually and don't rush. You may hurt yourself when moving rapidly.
- Keep hydrating yourself by drinking water normally. Make an effort not to drink unnecessarily while trekking.
- Manage your belongings.
- Make sure to bring a safety and medicinal guide pack.
- Take rain outfits on away from the possibility that you trek in monsoon season.
- Book early if you need to trek to the Annapurna Base Camp in the pinnacle seasons.
- Take little breaks when trekking for refreshment
Is there health care available on the Annapurna base camp trek?
There are hospitals at trailheads or health posts in some villages. Our guide will take care of basic sickness. You also have your medical kit so it won’t be hard for you to get over from simple illness. On the off chance of emergency please inform our guide they will look after you.
Who can go on the Annapurna base camp trek?
Besides Children and aged people, any age group can go on the ABC trek. Be sure you are physically fit and adventurous because we have to trek on high altitudes up to 4,130m. Individuals with heart disease are strictly not invited to ABC trek.
How long do we need to walk each day?
In the morning after breakfast between 7:30 to 8:00 in morning, we will start our trek for the day. In the afternoon after 4/5 hours walk, we will stop for lunch. Then, again, start the trek from 01:00 to 4 pm. There will be a short refreshment stop for refreshment. A planned trek per day is 8 hours in length.
Important Notice and Recommendation for Annapurna basecamp helicopter tour 5 days
The climate is subject to change at high altitudes so climates in Nepal (Annapurna region), may impact your flight takes offs. The flights may be delayed or postponed too. In such a case, be prepared to spend some more time than the estimated days. Due to uncertain weather changes (even in peak seasons), the flight can be canceled or postponed; hence, for that, make your mentality to spare 2 to 3 days on a whole tour. If you want to wait for the weather to be cleared then you can obviously do so.
For that, staying in the ABC region and food cost becomes additional. But, in case of such extreme hindrance, there can be the need for descending the trail for 2 or 3 days, reaching the roadway, and taking road transportation. It may bring change in your both international and domestic flights too. So, don’t make a tight schedule for this and any tours in Nepal. In such an unpredictable case of walking downward, the cost of meals and accommodation, and guide costs will be covered by the company. But the helicopter flight’s cost won’t be refunded. In such a case, we will remake the itinerary which goes like this:
Pokhara - Jhinu - Bamboo - Deurali - Annapurna Base Camp - Bamboo - Jhinu Danda - Pokhara
Pokhara - Jhinu - Bamboo - Deurali - Annapurna Base Camp - Pokhara (via helicopter)
Note: The above notice is applied only in case of bad weather. If the weather is clear you will be flying back according to the estimated itinerary.
Annapurna base camp trek starting from Kathmandu or Pokhara
Our Annapurna base camp 5 days trek officially starts from Pokhara or Kathmandu. If you are intended to start your trek from Kathmandu, you can have an early flight or road trip from Kathmandu to Pokhara. And then you can continue your further trek.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight: NTA provides this short flight trip at applicable prices. For booking this flight click on Kathmandu to Pokhara Flight Ticket.
- Kathmandu Pokhara by tourist bus: If you want to have a road trip from Kathmandu to Pokhara, this road trip may be relevant for you. For this, you would have to buy one day of spare time. You can book this bus trip with us at USD 20 per person.
- Kathmandu Pokhara by private car: You can reach Pokhara from Kathmandu Kathmandu Pokhara private car service. For booking this trip, it cost you USD 150 in total for a 1-way flight (Comfortable seating capacity is a maximum of 3 people in 1 car).
Annapurna base camp trek ending in Kathmandu or Pokhara
Our Annapurna base camp 5 days Trek itinerary suggests the ending of the trek in either Pokhara or Kathmandu. After you land in Pokhara from ABC, you can have a direct flight to Kathmandu, with or without taking a break. You can also extend your trip with some leisure days in Pokhara and explore around.
NTA senses glad to attend you with the best of packages that we deliver. Hence, if you want to extend your days in either of these hubs, Kathmandu or Pokhara, we will be happy to design a further trip package for you. Feel free to contact us.
Contact for booking Annapurna base camp helicopter trek:
Nepal Mobile +977 9851017030 24 Hrs Available on WhatsApp, Viber, or WeChat.
Contact Person - Binod Sapkota
How can I make a booking?
- If you are participating in the trek from Pokhara, you can book your trip direct from our departure section, filling out the form accordingly.
- If you are participating in the trek from Kathmandu, by using a flight then it is possible to start with an early flight from Kathmandu but if you intend to use a Private Car or Tourist bus then it is recommended to reach Pokhara at a minimum of a day in advance.
-To book a trip starting from Kathmandu (Add the cost of the flight or preferred mode of transportation such as tourist bus or private car plus trekking cost and apply to book in our custom online booking system).
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trekking package is designed by Nepal Trek Adventure and Expedition which provides you an opportunity to explore Annapurna Base Camp within 5 days trek and gives you a prospect to walk on Himalayas glacier along with the view of different beautiful Mountains and the experience of different local cultures and lifestyle of people.