Trekking is always exciting and thrilling, as we all know, but sometimes the meals and accommodations during the trek might be basic with few services and, these factors prevent someone from having fun. However, Some people want to go on a trip, but they also want luxury accommodations so they can relax or have a nice time while there after a long hike. For those people, luxury trips are the ideal choice. As the trek can be finished in luxury.
- EverestDuration: 3 HoursTrip Grade: EasyTrip Type: Helicopter Tour
- Everest Region, NepalDuration: 12 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Luxury Trek
- Annapurna Base CampDuration: 8 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Trek and Heli Return
- Manaslu CircuitDuration: 18 DaysTrip Type: High Altitude Luxury Trekking
- Langtang ValleyDuration: 8 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Tea House Trek
- Annapurna CircuitDuration: 10 DaysTrip Grade: EasyTrip Type: Luxury Trek