Langtang helicopter tour promises excitement for the viewers with the beautiful scenes of the Himalayan range and the greeneries. It is one of the shortest yet most thrilling tours that could be provided in Nepal. The beautiful scenarios would brighten the eyes of the traveler. The tour also gives interaction with the local villages, and people, and visits Kyajin monasteries as well as the local cheese factory.
Langtang Heli tour covers the sight of the above-mentioned range of the Himalayas whose height ranges from 5500m to 7300m and also the Gosaikunda Lake. This short, yet thrilling tour provides the satisfaction of excitement with the beauty of this area. The tour gives an exciting flight over beautiful Gosaikunda Lake, and other mountains.
Langtang is a place named after the Langtang Himalayan range. The place lies in the north of Kathmandu. The place is mainly famous for its national park and beautiful breathtaking range of Himalayas. Langtang.
Trees like oak, maple, and pines are present in this area which means that the place carries the deciduous as well as evergreen beauty of nature. Also, the rhododendron flowers are present to add furthermore beauty to this place. The mountains such as Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Yala Peak, Naya Kanga, and Mt. Gaurishankar lie in this area to make your tour more exciting.
Kathmandu to landing heli tour starts with a flight from the domestic airport. The helicopter would then thoroughly move towards the Kyajin monasteries flying all over the beautiful Langtang region, including Langtang national park, Langtang Himalayan range, and also Gosaikunda Lake.
The flight would surely be an amazing adventure experience for adventure-loving people. After the exciting flight, the tour continues with the visit of Kyajin monasteries. The Kylin monasteries have their own cultural and religious importance. After the visit and breakfast, the tour would end with a flight towards Kathmandu.
Nepal Trek Adventure provides the secure and amazing experience of the Langtang helicopter tour with the best group and best price. The package promises a short yet thrilling experience towards the Langtang area with amazing views. Our motive is to provide the best traveling experience. With us, one could satisfy the thirst for an exciting tour and travel.
Main attractions of the Langtang helicopter tour
- The beautiful Himalayan range of Langtang
- Interactions with local Sherpa people and their culture
- Visit Kyajin monasteries
- Beautiful sceneries of red rhododendrons and greenery of oak maples and pines
- Langtang national park
- Flight over Gosaikunda lake
- Local cheese factory
- View of as Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Yala Peak, Naya Kanga,, and Mt. Gaurishankar
Best time for Langtang Heli Tour
The best recommended time for the Langtang helicopter tour includes the months: February, March, April, May, mid-June, September October, and December, though, this may vary according to the weather.
Langtang Helicopter Tour Details
- Starting Point: Kathmandu Airport
- Ending Point: Kathmandu Airport
- Landing Point: Kyanjin Monastery, Langtang
- Total Time Duration: 2.5 hours including 30 minutes of landing in Kyanjin Gompa (Monastery)
- Best Time for Helicopter Trip: September, October, November, Mid-December, February, March, April, May, Mid-June
- Backpack Checklist: Shirt (long or short sleeve), warm jackets, pants/trousers, wind-proofs, pair of gloves, sunglasses (UV-protection), winter hat, camera, extra batteries, light snacks, etc. These are some of the necessary kinds of stuff. Apart from these, you can carry any stuff that you feel of useful. But it is recommended not to pack a very heavy sack. It is because of your own safety and helicopter weight restraint.
Langtang Helicopter Tour Itinerary
- 06:00 AM – Pick-up from hotel
- 06:30 AM – Check-in to the Kathmandu Airport
- 07:00 AM – Fly to the Langtang Region
- 07:30 AM – Land at Kyanjin Gompa and explore around for 30 minutes
- 08:00 AM – Fly back to Kathmandu Airport
- 08:30 AM – Pick-up from the airport and transfer to hotel
This is the sample itinerary for the Langtang helicopter tour in the Nepalese Himalayas. In this pattern, this helicopter tour to Langtang operates on a daily basis. The time may fluctuate according to the booking arrangement of the clients. Also, the weather condition and sudden climatic changes can bring changes to the mentioned itinerary's schedule.
Book now and get free t-shirts, caps, and stickers.