Everest base camp luxury trek is a special 11 day trek that takes you to the base camp of Mount Everest and includes high-quality lodging and services. The Everest luxury package consists of a one-way trekking journey and a round-trip chopper ride.
This two-way luxury flight with trek takes hikers to the base camp of the world's highest peak and is specially designed for people who don't want to walk back down after reaching their destination.
The main motive of our Everest base camp luxury trekking means providing comfortable adventure trekking to Everest base camp with comfortable and luxurious lodges, taking special care of our guests, and letting them enjoy the beauty of the Himalayas stress-free.
The itinerary for this luxurious trek to Everest base camp has been customized and tailored to meet the needs of travelers who seek a comfortable and luxurious trekking experience.
The journey begins with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, which takes approximately 8 days to reach the base camp of Mount Everest. Please note that the travel time to and from Nepal is not included in this duration.
During the Everest luxury trek, there are two days set aside for acclimating to the altitude. These two days are split between Namche Bazaar and Dingboche. This lets hikers get used to the high altitude and weather in the mountainous region. At the end of the trek, hikers will take a heli from Gorak Shep to Kathmandu, so they won't have to walk downhill.
During the luxury Everest trek, you don't need to worry about hiking the same route downhill. Because you'll be taken directly by chopper to Kathmandu. It takes about an hour and a half to finish the circuit and land at the domestic airport.
The Everest base camp luxury trek, also known as the Everest comfort trek, offers an exciting and stylish trip filled with luxury and fun. This hike elevates the concept of luxury lodge trekking and provides an exceptional experience for adventurers.
One of the most notable features of the Everest base camp luxury trek is its focus on luxury. Unlike other budget treks to Everest, this trek offers accommodation in some of the most luxurious hotels or guesthouses available. Enjoying time in these establishments while trekking will provide a much-needed respite for your sore feet.
The trek provides numerous opportunities to admire the stunning vista of mountains, including Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, Mount Makalu, Mount Cho-Oyu, Mount Ama Dablam, Mount Nuptse, and others. The beauty of the mountains, valleys, icefalls, glaciers, and alpine pastures, coupled with the rich culture and way of life of the Sherpa people, adds to the trek's allure.
Why book the Everest Luxury Trek with Nepal Trek Adventure?
- Instant Online Booking System
- We offer clients comfortable itineraries that meet their requirements.
- Free service for travel rescheduling
- All-inclusive travel package with the best price guaranteed.
- Amazing and luxurious flight to and from Kathmandu at the start and end of the trek.
- Transportation services to and from the airport
- Includes fine and delicious food during the trek (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Throughout the trip, luxurious hotel and lodge accommodations are provided.
- A strong record of customer satisfaction and safety
- Provide outstanding customer service in emergency situations as well.
- Fluent English-speaking guides and porters with years of experience.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Booking Open for 2023 & 2024
We're happy to let you know that the set departure section for the luxury trek to Everest base camp 2023–2024 is now open for booking. The trek is an exceptional opportunity to see the beautiful scenery of the Himalayas in style and comfort.
So that our customers have the best time possible, our luxury trekking plan includes high-quality lodging, meals, and a team of guides and porters who are well-trained and will help you along the way. You will also have the chance to learn about the local culture and practices, meet people in the area, and learn more about how Nepalese people live.
Check the availability of your Everest base camp luxury trek and book it today to start a trip you'll never forget.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Highlights
- A scenic aerial ride to and from Kathmandu at the beginning and end of the trek
- Hike to Hotel Everest View and Kala Patthar Sunrise View Point
- Opportunity to explore famous Everest places such as Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, and Dingboche, among others
- Stunning views of several mountains, including Mount Everest, Mount Lhotse, Mount Makalu, Mount Cho-Oyu, Mount Ama Dablam, and Mount Nuptse
- The beauty of the mountains, valleys, icefalls, glaciers, monasteries, mani stones, chortens, and alpine meadows
- Sagarmatha National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can observe a variety of unique animals
- Accommodation and food at one of the finest hotels and lodges throughout the trek
Book now and get free t-shirts, caps, and stickers.