Dingboche village trek is a short and delightful trip to the famous base camp which takes you to the Khumbu valley where the real-life and the Himalayan culture of Sherpas are reflected. During the trek, you will observe the World Heritage Site, Sagarmatha National Park along with the majestic view of the world's highest peak, Mount Everest from the famous vantage point (Kala Patthar).
Dingboche village trek is the most preferred and famous in the Everest region. The trek basically starts from Kathmandu International Airport to many famous places like Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Kala Patthar, and more along with the majestic views of mountains and their surroundings.
Dingboche village trek is rewarding you with the mesmerizing view of mountains like Mount Everest, Lhotse, Lhotse Shar, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kusum Kanguru along with other beauties like rare flora and fauna preserved in Sagarmatha National Park, beautiful villages, rivers, streams, local people and their day to day lifestyle, culture, traditions, norms, values and so on.
During this 7 days trek to EBC, you will trek through every corner of the route and will also enjoy the natural beauty to the fullest. Upon reaching Dingboche, you also get a chance to experience the aerial view of the Everest region as the Heli flight will take you to Kala Patthar. This trek is best for all those who want to explore the Himalayas in a short period of time with both trekking and helicopter flight experiences.
Major attractions of Dingboche Village Trek
- Short but pleasing mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (Tenzing Hillary Airport) and Lukla to Kathmandu
- Stroll through the most beautiful villages in the Everest area
- Trekking to the corner of the majestic mountains every day
- Fly to Kalapathar to see the rising sun on the mountain
- A spectacular view of the world's highest mountains, including Mount Everest from a helicopter
- Experience Khumbu Glacier and Khumbu icefall
- Enjoy and explore the UNESCO world's heritage site - Sagarmatha National Park
- Explore the most famous Tengboche monastery and Dingboche monastery
- Trail covered with green forest inclusive of rhododendron, hills, exotic flora and fauna, suspension bridges, waterfall, river, streams, muddy and steep pathways, hotels, lodges, tea houses, and many more.
Dingboche Village Trek
Dingboche village trek initially starts from Kathmandu to Lukla with a regular flight. From Lukla, you will be trekking toward Phakding on the same day. The very next day, you will be heading towards Namche Bazaar and resting for the day. From Namche Bazaar, you will trek towards Khumjung and the following day to Tengboche. From Tengboche, you will head towards Dingboche village and explore around for the remaining parts of the day.
While strolling around the village, you will get a chance to explore the lush green forest, can see Pangboche village, observe some Chortens and mani walls, and also the stunning views of mountain peaks and ranges. Apart from that. you will also have the moments to interact with the local people and know about their daily lifestyle, culture, tradition, norms, and values. You can also have the opportunity to taste delicious Nepalese food as well as some international cuisines.
On the next day, the helicopter will take you to Kala Patthar which will offer dramatic aerial views of mountain chains alongside the highest eight thousand - Mount Everest. After landing a few minutes at Kala Patthar, the Heli will take you back to Lukla where you can explore the village, explore around, enjoy the food, and stay overnight. The following day, you will be returning back to Kathmandu early in the morning on a regular flight.
Dingboche village trek will reward you with a lifetime of memories of natural and ethnic Nepal including the blends of mountain views, monasteries, temples, green and colorful forests of rhododendron, pine, and oak, brownish hills, rivers, bridges, settlements, culture and more.
Trip facts of Dingboche Village Trek days Itinerary
- Destination of the journey: Kala Patthar / Base Camp
- Total Duration: 7 days
- Walking hours per day: 1 to 6 hours
- Helicopter flight time: Around 60 minutes
- Group size: Minimum of 1 person
- Group size for helicopter: 1 to 5 persons in one helicopter
- Weight allowances in a helicopter: 400 kg including luggage
- Minimum Altitude: 1,400 meters (Kathmandu)
- Maximum Altitude: 5,643 meters (Kala Patthar) or 5,380 meters (EBC)
Best months for Dingboche Village Trek 7 days trek: March, April, May, September, October, and November. However, this trip can take place in any month of the year, when the weather is favorable. Before planning or booking a trek to base camp Everest for 7 days, don't forget to check the weather forecast.
Nepal Trek Adventure offers this wonderful opportunity to reach the base camp of Everest, explore around, experience a Heli ride in the Himalayas, and return back to Kathmandu in just 7 days. We offer private and group joining services with the best price guarantee. The trekking package provided by our company is fully modifiable. That way, you can add or deduct days, or add any comprehensive itinerary to suit your needs. If you are interested in taking a short 7-day trek to the base camp Everest by helicopter ride, do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24 X 7 for your service.