Annapurna base camp short trek, which lasts for seven days, is the most popular and customizable route to the Annapurna region in Nepal, which is situated in the gorgeous Himalayan. With a towering mountain of 8,091m (26,545ft) and a base camp located at an elevation of 4,130m above sea level, the Annapurna region is renowned for its wide variety of outdoor activities, including hiking, trekking, expediting, and climbing.
This short ABC trek offers a brief yet breathtaking glimpse into the extreme Himalayan region of Nepal. It provides an opportunity to explore the diverse cultures, traditions, and values of the local communities, witness rare and unique vegetation, and trek through the snowy landscapes, leaving an unforgettable impression on the visitors.
Annapurna region, situated in the central north of Nepal, spans from the Kali Gandaki River in the west to the Marshyangdi River in the east, encompassing the Lamjung Himal range. It is an exceptional fusion of natural and cultural elements, offering visitors a chance to immerse themselves in the local culture and traditions, and admire the region's diverse flora and fauna, including rhododendron, pine, spruce, and fir trees, as well as reptiles, gharials, leopards, langur monkeys, rhesus monkeys, bears, and musk deer.
The opportunity to admire the stunning panoramic views of Himchuli Barahi Shikhar, Glacier Dom, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, and Annapurna III will increase the enjoyment of any trek.
Trekking to Annapurna base camp within seven days offers an excellent route that includes Pokhara, Nayapul, Ghandruk, Chhomrong, Sinuwa, Bamboo, Dovan, Himalaya, Deurali, MBC (Machhapuchhre base camp), ABC (Annapurna base camp), Siwai, and Kyumi. Along this path, you will encounter unique communities with their own cultures, traditions, values, natural scenery, and artistic beauty.
Trip Hightlight of Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek
- Free Cancellation
- No Credit Card Fees on Booking Amount
- Instant and Secured Online Booking System
- Full Packages Trip with 3 Times Meal Plan at Best Guaranteed Price
- Walk between Annapurna Base Camp and Machhapuchhre Base Camp
- Reaching the highest point of the trek, Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m)
- Exploring ancient popular Gurung villages, Ghandruk and Chhomrong
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP)
- Mountains like Himchuli Barahi Shikhar, Glacier Dom, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna South, Annapurna I, and Annapurna III
- Jhinu Natural Hot Spring
- Species of rare floras and faunas like rhododendron, pine, spruce, fir trees, and reptiles, gharials, leopard, langur monkeys, rhesus monkeys, bear, musk deer, and other beasts.
- Bird watching aids you witness different species of local and migratory birds
- Route encompassing various temples and stupas
Annapurna Base Camp 7 Days Trek Facts
- Maximum altitude: Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m)
- Trip grade: Moderate
- Best Times to travel: February, March, April, September, October, and November
- Average Time to Travel: December and January
- Not Recommended: June, July August
- Departure dates: We are able to conduct this trek in all seasons of the year. But mostly we have fixed departure dates at the recommended months like February, March, April, September, October, and November
- Maximum weight of luggage: 15 kg (including sleeping bags and down jackets)
- Activity: Trekking, city tour
- Transportation modes: Tourist bus, van, jeep, car, plane
- Backpacking checklist: Please check in to our travel resources
Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek 7 Days Route
Kathmandu/Pokhara -> Ghandruk -> Sinuwa -> Deurali -> Annapurna Base Camp (via MBC) -> Bamboo -> Kyumi -> Pokhara/Kathmandu
Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek 7 Days Difficulty
Annapurna base camp 7 days trekking begins from Nayapul one hour drive from Pokhara. Tikhedhunga is the first trekking day. Steadily the trekking course expands the height by leaving through cultivating lands behind to Ulleri. The rise increments up to 3200 meters within two days to Poon Hill, which may be hard for trekkers. From that point onward, the trekking course takes you to the up-and-down landscape.
Ordinarily, trekkers need to approach 3 to 6 hours consistently with getting a charge out of the lovely perspectives on the scene. ABC trek is astounding and very simple in trekking in height rising. Trekkers can have enough experience without specialized climbing. The course is completely encouraged with systems of Hotels and tea houses along the course. So, there remains no compelling reason to stress over the sustenance and settlement.
Annapurna Base Camp Short Trek isn't so troublesome. It has less possibility of high altitude illness issues. A decent well-being individual with strolling 2 to 3 hours daily can do this trekking brimming with fun and delight by utilizing the cutting-edge offices of hot showers, nourishment, and rooms. Trekking to Annapurna BC is profoundly suggested for anybody before joining the Everest base camp trek. For the best mountain perspectives and dawn over the mountain, Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is a savvy decision in a brief timeframe.
Important Tips for Short ABC Trek 7 Days
- Watch out for climate. Before you leave for trekking, ensure you have a climate update
- Carry the required things as per the climate state of the place
- Go moderate. Move gradually and don't rush. You may hurt yourself when moving quickly
- Continue hydrating yourself by drinking water regularly. Try not to drink excessively while trekking
- Deal with your belongings
- Remember to bring a safety and medical aid pack
- Carry rain gear if you are trekking in the monsoon season
- Book early in the event that you want to trek to the Annapurna Base Camp in the peak seasons
- Take little breaks when trekking for refreshments
Free Cancellation Policy
Free cancellation before 50 days of Departure. For more to know click our Payment Term and Condition Policy.
Note: This Trekking is starting from Pokhara and also it is possible to start from Kathmandu. To start this trekking from Kathmandu you need to buy a domestic flight ticket to Pokhara. If you need a flight ticket we can book a ticket for you. Or if you are already in Pokhara, please mention your Hotel name in our email closer to the trip date. The cost of any transportation to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu is extra.
Extra Cost: Kathmandu to Pokhara- Transportation Type (Time Duration/Cost)
By Domestic Flights
There are several everyday flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The cost of the one-way flight is USD 120 Per Person (for foreigners). If you want to go by air in the main seasons, you need to confirm the trip and tickets as early as possible because the flights will be jam-packed and no tickets will be available.
Book Your Flight Ticket Here
By daily tourist bus (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
The tourist bus to Pokhara or Kathmandu leaves every morning from Kathmandu and the Pokhara Tourist bus park at around 7 am and 7:30 am accordingly. It takes around 6 to 7 hours to reach Pokhara and the same for Kathmandu, which means you will reach at around 2 pm.
There will be a two-time break during the drive, which is for breakfast and lunch. The cost of the buses ranges from USD 15 to 30 USD which depends upon the quality of the tourist bus you demand. The traffic jams and road conditions affect the arrival and departure.
Book Your Bus Ticket Here
By private car/jeep
The private car leaves from Kathmandu according to your time which means you can move as early as you want or as late as you want. The vehicle will always be on standby upon your call. The cost of these private cars is USD 130 up to USD 150, where a maximum of 4 people can be accommodated. The higher the number of groups, the larger the car or jeep will be provided (differing the costs). The private car takes 5 to 6 hours to reach inclusive of a few breaks for food/drinks with a comfortable scenic drive. To Book Private Car, Click Here.
Nepal Trek Adventure and Expedition provides this beautiful opportunity to lose yourself in the Nepalese Himalayas with the best package in a very short time schedule. 7 days are just not enough to explore the base camp and overall region but it is neither a waste.
You can get full advantages of our services along with a vista of the natural surrounding as per your demand in your selected time. So, feel free to contact us anytime and book your trip with us. We assure you that it will be the best trip that you can ever imagine in your lifetime.