Explore an extraordinary adventure tour to the iconic Mount Everest with our carefully curated collection of the 14 best Mount Everest tour packages. Created by local travel experts who know the region intimately, these tours offer an immersive experience in the heart of the majestic Himalayas. From thrilling treks to breathtaking helicopter tours, we have options to suit every adventurer's desire. Join us as we unveil the wonders of Everest and create unforgettable memories in the lap of nature's grandeur.
- KTM, Lukla, Pheriche, EBC & HEVDuration: 5 HoursTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Day Tour: Heli Flight with Landing
- Everest Base CampDuration: 11 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Trek and Helicopter Return
- Everest base campDuration: 14 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: High-Altitude Adventurous Hike
- EverestDuration: 8 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Trek and Helicopter Return
- Everest RegionDuration: 5 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Trek And Helicopter Tour
- Everest Base CampDuration: 7 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Trek and Heli Return
- Everest Region, NepalDuration: 12 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Luxury Trek
- Everest Base Camp Via SalleriDuration: 16 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Trekking And Jeep Ride
- EverestDuration: 3 HoursTrip Grade: EasyTrip Type: Helicopter Tour
- Everest Base CampDuration: 19 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Tea House Trek
- Three PassesDuration: 20 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Tea House Trek
- Everest RegionDuration: 8 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Tea House Trek
- Everest RegionDuration: 11 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Tea House Trek
- Everest RegionDuration: 17 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Tea house trek
- Gokyo Lake, Chola Pass, Gokyo RiDuration: 14 DaysTrip Grade: ModerateTrip Type: Tea House Trek
Mount Everest Tour Packages Facts
Everest region lets you encounter the highest peak in the world, Mount Everest. Also, the supporting mountains’ panorama is much more mesmerizing. Everest is a paradise for adventure and nature lovers. Mount Everest is the most elevated mountain peak on the Earth above sea level with an ebb and flows official height of 8848 meters (29,029 feet).
It is known as Sagarmatha in Nepali and Chomolungma in the Tibetan language. Sagarmatha is combined with two words, ‘Sagar’ and ‘Matha’, which means ‘sky’ and ‘forehead’. Uniting both, the word Sagarmatha refers to as ‘Forehead of the Sky. It is likewise a worldwide outskirt in China and Nepal.
|Mount Everest Tour Facts
|Easy to Modrate
|1 day to 20 days
|Trekking trails are natural with rivers and a number of suspense bridges. Little busy but well-serviced trekking trail
|5364m at EBC and 5643m at the Kala Patthar
|Basic Lodges / Mid-level Tea Houses / Luxury Lodges up to Lobuche with western toilets & Simple Tea Houses at Gorekshep
|Mar-May, Oct-Nov ( Other dry seasons are also recommended for Everest Treks
|Transport To/From Trek
|Plane/ Helicopter Flight to Lukla Airport (2860m) and Jeep up to Sallery or Phaplu Airport
|Everest Entry Document :
Mount Everest Tour Difficulty Level
The Mount Everest tours and treks vary in difficulty levels, ranging from easy to moderate. The level of challenge depends on the specific itinerary and trekking route chosen.
Mount Everest Tour Duration
The duration of Mount Everest treks and tours can range from 1 day to 20 days, depending on the chosen itinerary and trekking objectives. Shorter tours, such as the Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour, provide a condensed experience, while longer treks allow for a more comprehensive exploration of the region.
Mount Everest Tour Environment
The trekking trails to Mount Everest are naturally beautiful, featuring rivers and several suspense bridges that add excitement to the journey. The trails can be moderately busy, but they are well-serviced with tea houses and lodges, providing necessary amenities and accommodations for trekkers.
Max Altitude in Mount Everest Tour
The highest point reached during Mount Everest tours is 5,364 meters at Everest Base Camp (EBC) and 5,643 meters at Kala Patthar. These altitudes offer stunning panoramic views of the surrounding peaks, including Everest itself.
Mount Everest Tour Accommodation
During the Mount Everest tours, accommodation options vary depending on the trekking route and location. Along the trekking trails, there are basic lodges, mid-level tea houses, and luxury lodges up to Lobuche that may offer western toilets. At the higher altitude of Gorekshep, the accommodation is more basic with simple tea houses.
Mount Everest Tour Best Weather
The ideal time to embark on Mount Everest treks is during the months of March to May and October to November. These periods offer favorable weather conditions, with clear skies and stable temperatures. However, other dry seasons can also be recommended for Everest treks.
Mount Everest Tour Transport To/From
To reach the starting point of the Mount Everest treks, trekkers typically take a plane or helicopter flight to Lukla Airport (2,860m). From there, transportation options include jeeps to Sallery or Phaplu Airport, depending on the chosen itinerary.
Everest Entry Documents
To participate in Everest treks, trekkers are required to obtain certain entry documents, including:
Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Card: This card is a registration document that provides trekkers' information and helps in maintaining trekking records.
Sagarmatha National Park Permit: This permit is necessary to enter Sagarmatha National Park, which is home to Mount Everest and its surrounding region.
Additionally, there are no special permits required specifically for the Everest Base Camp trek. However, there may be local government fees of Rs. 2000 to 5000 per person, which are subject to change and should be confirmed with the local authorities.
These Mount Everest tour facts provide essential information for trekkers and adventurers planning to explore the wonders of Everest and its breathtaking surroundings.