Payment is an aspect that defines your confirmation of trek and tours. Nepal Trek Adventure requests you to go thoroughly through our terms and conditions for payment so that you will be able to make payment for any kind of journey with us in Nepal, Tibet, and India. Your payment ensures that you agreed our terms and conditions for trekking and tours related activities. If you do not get satisfies with below-mentioned conditions, you can simply contact us in our cell or email for further queries.
At first, you need to select treks and tours that you are interested in. Nepal Trek Adventure and Expedition provides hundreds of trekking and tour packages among which you can select any of them that suits your requirements and time schedule. For booking, you can check in to voyage mentioned in Fixed Departure or you can directly pick the trip and take further steps. Moreover, you can Contact us or send a quick inquiry about the trip you want to enjoy. According to your requirement, we can customize your trip package as well.
At the time of booking, you need to pay 15% of the total cost of the package. The remaining 85% of payment is to be done in our head office in Kathmandu or upon arrival in Nepal before your tour departure.
For Tours/Trekking in Tibet, Bhutan and India you need to deposit a higher amount or do full payment at the time of booking. Where you need to transfer minimum 30% of total amount in advance for Flight Booking, Hotel Reservation and Visa/Permits etc. Our Booking system accepts only 15% of the total amount of all tours and treks in Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, and India. But the cost may not be sufficient for trips outside Nepal. So you need to deposit an additional 15% of the trip after first deposit from an online booking system. For this, you can use our customized payment system or simply email us to know more details.
Regarding the balance amount, we mainly accept cash but if you want to make payment through Debit or Credit Card, an additional 4% will charge as bank processing fee of the remaining payable amount (It is not applicable in advance 15% booking).
NTA does not take any cancellation charge if you want to cancel the Booking then following conditions are applied.
Cancellation & Refunds: You have to cancel the trip 7 days or more prior to departure date for Nepal Trips and 30 days for Tibet, Bhutan and India Tour.
For Tibet, Bhutan & India
Last minute booking
We accept last moment booking 0 days prior to departure date. For this, 100% payment is to be done (ONLY IN CASE OF NEPAL TRIP)
Trip Postponement Note
To avoid cancellation charges, you can postpone your trip for the upcoming years from the today’s date. For this postponement process, you need to inform us through written mails at least 2 weeks before trip departure for Nepal and 40 days for Tibet, Bhutan and India. Additional charges will also be added if the cost of your booked trip increases till the date of the trip that you choose.
Requirement: photocopy of your passport for flight booking, trekking, and other processing
Trip Canceled by the Company
If Nepal Trek Adventure itself cancels your trip then you are entitled to get the total refund (including deposit amount). But, if the cancellation is due to civil unrest or war or any other natural calamities which are not in our control, we will deduct the processing charges which we had already made at the time of booking and refund the remaining amount of money.
Insurance of all the staff of Nepal Trek Adventure and Expedition is the responsibility of the company itself. But, we do not take guarantee of ensuring our clients about their travel and health. It is on their own. So, clients are humbly requested to submit their insurance policy documents at the time of booking the respective trip with us.
Acceptance of Risk and Liabilities
Nepal Trek Adventure is a client-oriented organization. It is dedicated to serving best by accomplishing our responsibility sensibly. However, we and our related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as government restriction, landslide, road blockage, flood, bad weather, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident and nature of some of our trip is adventurous and risky, thus these may engage your personal risk. Furthermore, clients have to pay themselves for the food and accommodation in those situations.
You can book your trip in Nepal with Nepal Trek Adventure and Expedition through cash-on-hand or Secured Online Payment. It will not be a problem for making hand cash payment. And for payment of Customized/Tailor-Made itineraries, you can pay by Bank Transfer or other Online Payment System.
You can easily do payments of your treks/tours using these details without having any kind of problem. Where you will get online payment confirmation or money paid Invoice.