Private vehicle / By Air
Meals Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Best Season Throughout the year
- A kind of cultural tour of its own
- Visit Heritage museum and Traditional School of Arts and Crafts
- Get a glimpse of ancient Tibetan Buddhist culture
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the country and observe local lifestyle
- Breathe spiritual based happiness in the air of Bhutan
This 03 Nights 04 Days Bhutan short Tour will take you to Paro and Thimpu, capital city of Bhutan. The Himalayan flight from Nepal to Paro and visit to Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) is going to be awe-inspiring experience for you. And, at the same time a brief visit to Thimpu will lead you to Heritage museum and Tradition School of Arts and Crafts. Also known as a land of thunder Bhutan ranked eighth in the list of World’s Happiest Countries. It is one of the ancient countries practicing Buddhist cultures. The lifestyle, culture and architects are distinct feature of the country attracting hundred thousands of tourists across the globe every year. The colourful houses and buildings built in the kingdom are appealing for everyone. The dzongs built in 17th centuries without using single nail are the masterpiece of Bhutanese architectures. The colours, walls, beams and pillars of dzongs depict typical Buddhist tradition with spiritual depth.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival to Paro/Drive to Thimpu
- Day 02:Thimpu Sightseeing
- Day 03:Drive to Paro/ Hike to Tiger’s Nest
- Day 04:Back to your country
- Day 01:Arrival to Paro/Drive to Thimpu Get in Paro by Druk Air. The view of Himalaya while onboard is mesmerizing for any Bhutan travelers. Our representative in Bhutan will receive you in the airport and drives you to Thimpu, capital city of Bhutan. We will stroll around the streets of Thimpu and enjoy the scenic beauty and architecture of Bhutan. We will rest in a hotel in Thimpu.
- Day 02:Thimpu Sightseeing The real tour to Bhutan begins from today. We will pave the way to many places such as Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Indigenous Hospital, Textile Museum, Heritage Museum, Traditional School of Arts and Crafts including Tashicho Dzong. If we get some more time then we will visit Zangdopelri temple. We will spend night at the same hotel in Thimpu.
- Day 03:Drive to Paro/ Hike to Tiger’s Nest Paro is in 1.5 hour drive distance from Thimpu. It is a tourist capital of the country. We visit Taktsang Monastery which in English means Tiger’s Nest. It is built around a cave where Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhava) meditated. He is a same person who visited Muktinath in Nepal and meditated here for long time. The Monastery was built in eighth century. The Monastery is a perch on a rock. It is a pilgrimage site for Bhutanese people and at the same time, it is a beautiful view point for tourists. Legends say that Guru Rimpoche flew here from Tibet on Tigeress back and meditated for three months.
We visit Kinchu temple. It is one of the 108 temples built by Tibetan King Shrongchong Gampo in seventh century. It is said that a demon obstructed the course of spreading Buddhism in this part of Himalayas and the King decided to build 108 temples on all of the 108 points of her body. The National Museum is another site of our visit. We will roam around the street of Paro in the evening. We will spend night in a hotel.
- Day 04:Back to your country Here ends our Bhutan Tour today. Our Bhutanese representative will drop you at Paro Airport.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus (all airport transfers).
- The government approved accommodation 3-star level logging (in twin share rooms) for the duration of the tour.
- Service of licensed English-speaking Bhutanese Tour Guides.
- All sightseeing tours, Monument /Museum Entrance Fees as per itinerary.
- All meals fixed breakfast, lunch & dinner with Tea and Coffee for the whole duration of your stay in Bhutan.
- Country Presentation & Tour Briefing on Day 1 evening.
- Mineral water supply for the trek or tour.
- Government Royalty which goes directly to the country's health & education projects.
- Private Transport & Driver within Bhutan. (Imported Prado's, Micro Buses & Toyota Coaster Buses)
- All government and local taxes
- Tourist service charge, vat.
- Official expense.
- Bhutan Visa Fees and Visa Processing assistance
- Flight ticket; Kathmandu-Paro- Kathmandu
- Bottled/alcoholic/cold drinks, room service, and cart meal.
- Medical / Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- International airfares and airport departure tax.
- Photography charges (if and when relevant).
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone call.
- Personal Equipment.
- Excess baggage charges
- Tips for guides, restaurants, hotel lobby, porters and tour staff. (Tipping is expected.)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on the Price Includes section.
You will be staying at a luxury hotel of your choice in Butan. Here you will be staying two nights. Twin sharing basis is the criteria for accommodation. For single accommodation you need to pay additional charge.
Breakfasts will be served by the hotel. Lunch, dinner and snacks is your expense.
Getting Visa for Bhutan
Nepal Trek Adventure will process for visa to Bhutan. You need to inform us regarding this couple of weeks earlier. Depending upon your tour length in Bhutan you will be getting visa.