Private vehicle / By Air
Meals Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Best Season Throughout the year
- A kind of cultural tour of its own
- Visit Thimpu Valley
- Tour Heritage museum, Traditional School of Arts and Crafts and National Library
- Get a glimpse of ancient Tibetan Buddhist culture
- Enjoy the scenic beauty of the country and observe local lifestyle
- Breathe spiritual based happiness in the air of Bhutan
The 05 Nights 06 Days Bhutan Tour gives you moving the picture of this small South Asian country where the belief of people is rooted in religion—Buddhism. It is a kind of Vatican for those who follow ancient Buddhist rituals. The existing Dzongs and temples are the burning example of Bhutanese architecture who had dedicated all these to the higher end of life spirits. The tour leads you to Paro and Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan. Visiting Thimpu Valley has its own unique blend of culture and natural beauty. The Himalayan flight to Paro and visit to Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) is going to be the awe-inspiring experience for you. And, at the same time, visit Thimpu will lead you to Heritage Museum and Tradition School of Arts and Crafts.
Also known as a land of thunder Bhutan ranked eighth in the list of World’s Happiest Countries. It is one of the ancient countries practicing Buddhist cultures. The lifestyle, culture, and architects are distinct features of the country attracting hundred thousands of tourists across the globe every year.The colorful houses and buildings built in the kingdom are appealing to everyone. The dzongs built in 17th centuries without using single nail are the masterpiece of Bhutanese architectures. The colors, walls, beams, and pillars of dzongs depict typical Buddhist tradition with spiritual depth.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival to Paro/Drive to Thimpu
- Day 02:Thimpu Sightseeing
- Day 03:Visit Thimpu/Punakha
- Day 04:Drive to Paro
- Day 05:Paro Sightseeing
- Day 06:Back to your country
- Day 01:Arrival to Paro/Drive to Thimpu Get in Paro by Druk Air. The view of Himalaya while on board is mesmerizing for any Bhutan travelers. Our representative in Bhutan will receive you in the airport and drives you to Thimpu, capital city of Bhutan. We will stroll around the streets of Thimpu and enjoy the scenic beauty and architecture of Bhutan. We will rest in a hotel in Thimpu.
- Day 02:Thimpu Sightseeing Thimpu Valley sightseeing is the first destination of our tour. We visit Trashichhoedzong. It is a beautiful fortress and monastery built in medieval period. Most of the offices of the Government are housed here. You can also see King’s throne room here.
National Library is our next site of visit. The library amasses numerous books on Buddhist texts and manuscripts. Similarly, we visit Traditional School of Arts and Crafts where students are busy on painting traditional paints-Thanka. The Textile and Heritage Museum are our next stop.
In the noon we will visit Handicrafts Emporium where hand woven cloths are beautifully displayed for sell. The Memorial Chorten is another thing to spot while in Thimpu. It is built in the memory of Third King of Bhutan who is regarded as Father of Modern Bhutan.
- Day 03:Visit Thimpu/Punakha After breakfast we drive to Punakaha. It is a beautiful ride. On the way we stop at Dochula Pass. The view from here is outstanding. On the clear day we get the view of few peaks such as Masagang (7,158m), Tsendagang (6,960m), Terigang (7,060m ), Jejegangphugang (7,158 m ), Kangphugang (7,170 m ), Zongphugang (7, 060 m ), a table mountain that dominates the isolated region of Lunana - finally Gangkar Puensum, the highest peak in Bhutan at 7,497m.The chorten, maiwalls, prayer flags and praying wheels here drives you spiritual.
Wangduephodrang is our next stop where we visit Dzong and stroll in local market. It is popular for bamboo products. We will spend night in Punakha.
- Day 04:Drive to Paro Paro is our next destination. En route we visit Simtokha Dzong. Simtokha Dzong is the oldest fortress of the Bhutan. It was built in 1627. We will spend night in Paro.
- Day 05:Paro Sightseeing Paro is a tourist capital of the country. We visit Taktsang Monastery which in English means Tiger’s Nest. It is built around a cave where Guru Rimpoche (Padmasambhava) meditated. He is a same person who visited Muktinath in Nepal and meditated here for long time. The Monastery was built in eighth century. The Monastery is a perch on a rock. It is a pilgrimage site for Bhutanese people and at the same time, it is a beautiful view point for tourists. Legends say that Guru Rimpoche flew here from Tibet on Tigeress back and meditated for three months.
We visit Kinchu temple. It is one of the 108 temples built by Tibetan King Shrongchong Gampo in seventh century. It is said that a demon obstructed the course of spreading Buddhism in this part of Himalayas and the King decided to build 108 temples on all of the 108 points of her body.
The National Museum is another site of our visit. We will roam around the street of Paro in the evening. We will spend night in a hotel.
- Day 06:Back to your country Here ends our Bhutan Tour today. Our Bhutanese representative will drop you at Paro Airport.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus (all airport transfers).
- The government approved accommodation 3-star level logging (in twin share rooms) for the duration of the tour.
- Service of licensed English-speaking Bhutanese Tour Guides.
- All sightseeing tours, Monument /Museum Entrance Fees as per itinerary.
- All meals fixed breakfast, lunch & dinner with Tea and Coffee for the whole duration of your stay in Bhutan.
- Country Presentation & Tour Briefing on Day 1 evening.
- Mineral water supply for the trek or tour.
- Government Royalty which goes directly to the country's health & education projects.
- Private Transport & Driver within Bhutan. (Imported Prado's, Micro Buses & Toyota Coaster Buses)
- All government and local taxes
- Tourist service charge, vat.
- Official expense.
- Bhutan Visa Fees and Visa Processing assistance
- Flight ticket; Kathmandu-Paro- Kathmandu
- Bottled/alcoholic/cold drinks, room service, and cart meal.
- Medical / Travel Insurance (compulsory)
- International airfares and airport departure tax.
- Photography charges (if and when relevant).
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, phone call.
- Personal Equipment.
- Excess baggage charges
- Tips for guides, restaurants, hotel lobby, porters and tour staff. (Tipping is expected.)
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on the Price Includes section.
You will be staying at a luxury hotel of your choice in Butan. Here you will be staying two nights. Twin sharing basis is the criteria for accommodation. For single accommodation you need to pay additional charge.
Breakfasts will be served by the hotel. Lunch, dinner and snacks is your expense.
Getting Visa for Bhutan
Nepal Trek Adventure will process for visa to Bhutan. You need to inform us regarding this couple of weeks earlier. Depending upon your tour length in Bhutan you will be getting visa.