Annapurna base camp 4 days Trek, is the best short trek to Annapurna now available with the shortest itinerary to the Annapurna Base Camp known till the date. Annapurna base camp trek 4 days delivers the exciting wrap of flight, drive, trek, and most exclusive helicopter flight amid the journey. With this Annapurna Base Camp 4 Days Trek, you will encounter high mountains, green forests, wild animals and flowers, colorful hills, traditional houses and unique villages, hot water springs and cascades, lakes and rivers, and many more natural and artistic charmers.
Annapurna Base Camp 4 Days Trek Route
Pokhara -> Jhinu/Chhomrung -> MBC -> ABC -> Pokhara
Passing through this route of 4 days Annapurna Base Camp Trek, you will get in close touch with the beautiful Annapurna region of the Himalayan country, Nepal. Around seventy percent of the total trekkers hailing from Nepal accomplish the Annapurna base camp trek either with an itinerary of 4 days or more. Our Annapurna Base Camp 4 Days Trek is the customized itinerary for adventure lovers and the Globetrotters who have less time for traveling i.e. who are time-bounded. Although this trek is accomplished for a small amount of time, you will get a full blend of the major attractions of the Annapurna region thoroughly.
Major Attractions of Annapurna Base Camp 4 Days Trek
- High mountains like Himchuli, Annapurna massifs, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre (Fishtail Mountain), and many more of huge heights
- Hot water springs; bathing here is much more famous for relaxing and healing the muscle pain
- Sunrise and sunset views in and from the Himalayas
- A showcase of beautiful flowers like rhododendron, pine, oak, and orchids
- Diverse terrain and the wildlife of the Annapurna region
- Encounter charming villages of ethnic societies of the Magar and Gurung people
- Domestic flight, road transportation, and the helicopter ride
- An upside-down view of the beautiful Annapurna region via Heli ride
Nepal Trek Adventure and Expedition's custom itinerary of Annapurna Base Camp trek 4 Days delivers closeness with all these major attractions within a very short period of time. Alongside the itinerary, the cost of this trek is also customary. Hence, you will inhale your breath in this beautiful arena at a very cheap and negotiable price compared to others. Also, this 4 Days Trek to Annapurna Base Camp is organized throughout the year (in all seasons- autumn, monsoon, spring, and winter). But sometimes in the winter season, the base camp remains closed because of the snow level; but you will be notified about it as soon as possible.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Starting from Kathmandu or Pokhara
Our Annapurna Base Camp 5 Days trek officially starts from Pokhara. If you are intended to start your trek from Kathmandu, you can have an early flight or road trip from Kathmandu to Pokhara. And then you can continue your further trek.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by Flight: There are several everyday flights from Kathmandu to Pokhara. The cost of the one-way flight is USD 120 Per Person (for foreigners). If you want to go by air in the main seasons, you need to confirm the trip and tickets as early as possible because the flights will be jam-packed and no tickets will be available. For booking this flight click on Kathmandu to Pokhara Flight Ticket.
- Kathmandu Pokhara by Tourist Bus: The tourist bus to Pokhara or Kathmandu leaves every morning from Kathmandu and the Pokhara Tourist bus park at around 7 am and 7:30 am accordingly. It takes around 6 to 7 hours to reach Pokhara and the same for Kathmandu, which means you will reach it at around 2 pm. There will be a two-time break during the drive, which is for breakfast and lunch. The cost of the buses ranges from USD 15 to 30 USD which depends upon the quality of the tourist bus you demand. The traffic jams and road conditions affect the arrival and departure.
Book Your Bus Ticket Here
- Kathmandu Pokhara by Private Car: The private car leaves from Kathmandu according to your time which means you can move as early as you want or as late as you want. The vehicle will always be on standby upon your call. The cost of these private cars is USD 130 up to USD 150, where a maximum of 4 people can be accommodated. The higher the number of groups, the larger the car or jeep will be provided (differing the costs). The private car takes 5 to 6 hours to reach inclusive of a few breaks for food/drinks with a comfortable scenic drive. To Book Private Car, Click Here.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek 4 Days Ending in Kathmandu or Pokhara
Our Annapurna Base Camp 4 Days Trek itinerary suggests the ending of the trek in either Pokhara or Kathmandu. After you land in Pokhara from ABC, you can have a direct flight to Kathmandu, with or without taking a break. You can also extend your trip with some leisure days in Pokhara and explore around.
NTA senses glad to attend you with the best of packages that we deliver. Hence, if you want to extend your days in either of these hubs, Kathmandu or Pokhara, we will be happy to design a further trip package for you. Feel free to contact us.
Important Note for Annapurna Base Camp 4 Days Trek
The weather is liable to change at a high height so it may affect your flight take-offs in the Annapurna region. The flights might be deferred or delayed as well. In such a case, be set up to invest some more time than evaluated days. Because of questionable climate changes (even on on-seasons), the flight can be dropped or delayed; subsequently, for that, make your attitude to saving 2 to 3 days on an entire visit. On the off chance that you need to hang tight for climate being cleared, at that point you can clearly do such.
For that, food and accommodation in the ABC region remain additional for you. In any case, for the arousal of such unexpected hindrance, there can be the requirement for sliding the trail for 2 or 3 days, arriving at the roadway, and taking the road transport. It might acquire a change in both domestic and international flights. To prevent such a case, don't make a tight timetable for this or any other trips in Nepal. In such a capricious instance of strolling downhill, the expense of feast and settlement and guide costs will be managed by the company. Yet, the expense of helicopter flights will not be refunded.
Quick Contact for Booking Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trek:
Nepal Mobile +977 9851017030 24 Hrs Available on WhatsApp, Viber, or WeChat.
Contact Person - Binod Sapkota
How can I make a booking?
- If you are participating in the trek from Pokhara, you can book your trip direct from our departure section, filling out the form accordingly.
- If you are participating in the trek from Kathmandu, by using a flight then it is possible to start with an early flight from Kathmandu but if you intend to use a Private Car or Tourist bus then it is recommended to reach Pokhara at minimum of a day in advance.
To book a trip starting from Kathmandu (Add the cost of the flight or preferred mode of transportation such as Tourist Bus or Private Car plus trekking cost and apply to book in our custom online booking system).