Everest base camp luxury lodge trek is the greatest opportunity to trek to the Himalayas in a luxurious way. The luxury Everest base camp trek lets you mark your feet on the base camp Everest following the parts of the route followed by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzin Norgay Sherpa to conquer Mount Everest summit in 1953. It EBC luxury trek is a 13 days trek incorporated with the best food and facilitated accommodation throughout the journey.
Everest base camp luxury lodge trek promises you to offer the best panoramic views of high mountains like Everest, Ama Dablam, etc., green lush forests, brown hills, streams and rivers, cascades, waterfalls, village settlement of local people, monasteries, and so on. Similarly, while strolling around the trekking trail of the base camp luxury trek, you will get to encounter religious and spiritual insights into the Himalayan culture and tradition. You will likewise explore in and around the monasteries, Gompas, etc.
Luxury lodge Everest base camp trek runs with any group of people throughout the year. Yet, in the autumn and spring seasons, the trip runs full-fledged offering the finest mountainous experience to the expeditors with the best possible amenities. The details of the trip that you will need to know before planning and booking the trip are cited below.
Luxury lodge Everest base camp trek facts
- Total trip duration: 13 days
- Trekking duration: 12 days (in case of full trekking)
- Average walking hours per day: 3 to 6 hours
- Starting point: Kathmandu
- Ending point: Kathmandu
- Maximum altitude: 5,455 meters (Kala Patthar)
- Minimum altitude: 1,400 meters (Kathmandu)
- Aircraft flight: Around 40 minutes - one way (Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu)
- Helicopter flight: Around 65 minutes (Gorakshep to Kathmandu - if applied)
- Helicopter weight allowance: 400 kilograms (including passengers and luggage)
- Two acclimatization points - Namche Bazaar and Dingboche, to properly cope with the high altitude weather and temperature
- Accommodation: Hotels and lodges
- Major attractions: Mountain peaks and ranges, green forest, hills, rivers and cascades, ice masses and icefalls, local settlement with own culture, tradition and lifestyles, flora and fauna, monasteries, shrines, Chortens, memorials, etc.
EBC luxury lodge trek route
EBC luxury lodge trek route passes through the standard itinerary of the regular Everest base camp trek. The only difference is in the offered facilities. Here are the major stopping points for this luxury trek alongside time for flight and hiking per day, if you are going for a pure trekking journey.
- Kathmandu to Lukla: 40 minutes (approximately)
- Lukla to Phakding: 3 to 4 hours
- Phakding to Namche Bazaar: 5 to 6 hours
- Namche Bazaar to Tengboche: 5 to 6 hours
- Tengboche to Dingboche: 5 to 6 hours
- Dingboche to Lobuche: 5 to 6 hours
- Lobuche to Gorakshep: 3 to 4 hours
- Gorakshep to EBC: 2 hours
- Gorakshep to Kala Patthar: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Gorakshep to Pheriche: 5 to 6 hours
- Pheriche to Tengboche: 4 to 5 hours
- Tengboche to Namche Bazaar: 5 to 6 hours
- Namche Bazaar to Lukla: 5 to 6 hours
- Lukla to Kathmandu: 40 minutes (approximately)
The luxury lodge trek to EBC starts with the small aircraft flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. Then, the trail follows towards Phakding on the same day. On the following days, you will stroll around the stopover points like Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorakshep, and finally reach Everest base camp / Kala Patthar. You will roam around these places, and hail down to Lukla via Pheriche, Tengboche, and Namche Bazaar. On the last day, you will have an airplane flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, which will conclude this base camp trekking journey.
Alternatively, after completing the hiking part and reaching Gorakshep, you will have an option to take a helicopter flight direct to Kathmandu (or Lukla). It will take around 65 minutes to reach Kathmandu from Gorakshep via helicopter flight. We are flexible to run the trip in this regard as well. However, for this helicopter flight facility, you will need to consult with us and finalize the itinerary, so we can manage everything for you. Still, we are flexible to organize the luxury lodge trek with helicopter return on short notice. Make sure to contact us in case of any changes that you wish to have on the trip.
Special note for Everest base camp luxury trek
As this is a luxury lodge trek to Everest base camp incorporated with luxury options, you can have 1 spare day above Dingboche which you can use to enjoy the Himalayan environment. You can use your power to force stop the trekking part and chill on the Everest Himalayas. There will be no charges for the facilities and exploration around the region, as the company will look after the costs. It is a luxury gift for our valuable clients.
Important note for EBC luxury lodge trek
As we know, the weather condition in the Himalayas is unpredictable, it is recommended to have 2 or 3 spare days to utilize in case of any unfortunate circumstances. There is a slight chance of the situation getting worse, yet, it is for being on the safe side during the trekking journey.
We are completely dedicated to giving the best quality service so one can have a worthy trek and tour experience with us. We do our responsibilities genuinely and accurately to make your adventure charming and wonderful. Still, we will not be responsible for any changes in the schedule because of unavoidable conditions, for example, government restriction, landslide, street blockage, flood, and other natural disasters, political turmoil, flight delay or cancelation, accident or sickness. Any additional expense acquired because of some circumstances customers ought to bear the costs on the spot.
Nepal Trek Adventure offers everyday departure for the Everest base camp luxury lodge trekking with desired services for private groups or solo travelers. We provide the topmost hotels and lodges around the Everest region where you will be acclimatized easily. In this Everest base camp luxury lodge trek, you will be provided everything with ‘A-class quality and furthermore excellent dedication of guides and porters, hospitality management, and every single aspect needed for the successful luxury trek.
Luxury travel to Everest base camp is the most demanded luxury trip to Everest base camp in Nepal, which you can choose and owe according to your demand and requirement of services and hospitality. So, feel free to contact us and plan your luxurious Everest trekking in Nepal with top-notch amenities.