Trek to Everest base camp in 11 days is a great adventure towards the natural beauty on the foot of the world's highest peak, Mount Everest (8848.86 m). It is one of the most famous treks in Nepal because of its deal to make your trip to Nepal more adventurous. Our Everest base camp trek is the finest 11-day trek for those who have a busy schedule and are still willing to set foot on the base camp of Mount Everest.
The 11 days EBC trek takes you to the height of 5644 meters, Kala Patthar which is very challenging but also audacious. You can see the magnificent views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, and many more and takes you through the lush forest of rhododendron and pine, between the remote Sherpa villages, and the trail between the snow-capped peaks which will make you completely mesmerized.
However, this brief trek to EBC covers all the fabled trails of Everest and you will have the opportunity to enjoy all the natural beauty like on the classic Everest base camp trek. To complete this Everest hiking journey, you should be physically and mentally fit as it requires good endurance and determination. This Everest base camp 11 days trek is the ideal alternative for those who want to explore the Nepalese Himalayas in a brief time frame.
Facts about 11 Days Trek to EBC
- Destination of this trek: Everest base camp / Kala Patthar
- Total trip days: 11 days
- Trek days: 10 days
- Walking hours per day: Around 3 to 6 hours
- Minimum altitude: 1400 meters (Kathmandu)
- Maximum altitude: 5644 meters (Kala Patthar) and 5364 meters (Everest base camp)
- Accommodation: Hotels / Tea houses / Lodges
- Best months: March, April, May, September, October, and November
Major attractions for 11 days Everest base camp trekking
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
- Stopover at popular places like Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, and more
- Visit Sagarmatha National Park- the world heritage site of Nepal
- Visit old and famous monasteries like Tengboche, Pangboche, Khumjung, and so on
- Museums, internet Cafe, schools, hospitals, and so on
- lush forest of rhododendron and pine, rivers, streams, waterfall, cascades, prayer wheels, Chortens, suspension bridges, and more
- Interaction with the local people and knowledge about their daily lifestyle, culture, traditions, norms, and values
- Khumbu glacier, icefall, and snow masses
- A mesmerizing view of sunrise over the mountains
- Amazing mountain views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, and so on
- Memorable view from EBC and Kala Patthar
This Everest base camp 11 days trek with Nepal Trek Adventure can be the most beautiful experience of your life. Our company provides this 11-day EBC trek at the most reasonable price alongside a customizable itinerary. It means you can modify the itinerary as per your wish and availability and go for this Everest venture. Feel free to contact us as we are available 24*7 for your services.