The Everest base camp 8-day trek is the most amazing trek to the base of Mount Everest (8848.86 m) - the world's highest mountain. During the trek, you will get a chance to witness the majestic view of Mount Everest as well as other five eight-thousand-meter-high mountains from a single point. The 8-day trek to EBC is the most famous for its beauty, peace, culture, and its uniqueness. Eight days Everest base camp is an 8-day short trekking package for those with a limited period of time.
Everest base camp hiking 8-days offers an excellent adventure to bring you an unforgettable experience. The massive view of the mountain chains in the Khumbu region is made up of five of the world's highest mountains which are Everest, Makalu, Cho-Oyu, Lhotse, and Lhotse Shar Himal. Aside from the beauty of the Himalayas, the region also includes UNESCO-listed natural heritage sites. You will get a chance to enjoy lush pine and rhododendron forests, and endangered species of birds and animals. Likewise, you will be amazed by the hospitality of the Sherpas and their traditional lifestyle.
This 8 days trek to Everest base camp will offer you a lifetime opportunity to experience the stunning view of mountains and terrestrial allures of Mount Everest region from both sky and the land. It is because this 8 day-trip to base camp Everest is comprised of the helicopter flight after trekking for certain days is accomplished.
Major attractions of the 8-day EBC trek
- At the base of Mount Everest stand in awe of its grandeur and pristine view
- Witness the sunrise on Mount Everest from Kala Patthar
- Taking a flight to Tenzin Hillary airport in Lukla - one of the most dangerous airports in the world will be a unique experience in itself
- Visit Sherpa villages of the Tibetan people and the Chauri shepherds
- Stayover in Namche Bazaar - the starting point for all Everest climbers
- Be amazed at the cool beauty of Khumbu Glacier and Khumbu Icefall
- Utilize the acclimatization days to learn something more about the Sherpas' lifestyle
- Explore Sagarmatha National Park with its unique flora and fauna
- Visit Tengboche Monastery with its strong spiritual connection
Everest base camp 8-days Trip facts
- Destination of the trek: Everest base camp (Kala Patthar), Nepal
- Total trip duration: 8 days
- Total trek duration: 6 days
- Walking duration per day: 3 to 6 hours
- Helicopter flight time: Around 60 minutes
- Group size for trekking: Minimum of 1 person
- Group size for helicopter: 1 to 5 persons in one helicopter
- Weight allowances in Heli tour: 400 kg with luggage
- Minimum Altitude: 1,400 meters (Kathmandu)
- Maximum Altitude: 5,643 meters (Kala Patthar) or 5,380 meters (Everest base camp)
- Best months to visit: March, April, May, September, October, and November. Still, you can plan for this trip when the climatic condition is suitable to run the trip.
Nepal Trek Adventure promises you to reach Everest base camp from Kathmandu with both trekking and helicopter ride in just 8 days. We offer this trek on both a private and group joining basis with customizable packages for you. That way you can add or change your itinerary according to your needs. If you are interested in accomplishing this eight days Everest base camp trek, feel free to contact us whenever you want. We are available 24X7 for your services.