Hotels and resorts
Best Season February to May and September to November
- Enjoy ancient art, culture and architect
- Feel the beauty of nature, get immerse in the lake and feel the charm of white rocks from close distance
- Enjoy jungle safari in Indian Subcontinent and have a chance to watch One-Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger
- Get acquainted with Tharu culture
- Observe birth place of Lord Buddha
- If you are lucky you may get chance to learn meditation techniques
Kathmandu to Pokhara and Chitwan Lumbini is a unique tour that envelops historic trip followed by nature tour, jungle safari and pilgrimage trip. It begins from Kathmandu, capital of Nepal, and ends in Lumbini at the feet of Lord Buddha. This tour helps you to be a different indiviiual from person to HUMAN.
It further extends to Lumbini, birth place of Lord Buddha. It is a kind of trip that not only connects you with nature but also connects you with your inner being as you practice meditation in Lumbini.
It is a tour that will open petals of your supreme consciousness one by one. Probably, this tour will be a turning point of your life when you for the first time may realize you are something more than the body.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur
- Day 04:Drive to Pokhara
- Day 05:Pokhara Sightseeing
- Day 06:Drive to Chitwan
- Day 07:Chitwan National Park
- Day 08:Drive to Lumbini
- Day 09:Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 10:Departure from Nepal
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu On your arrival, staff of NTA will receive you at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer you to the hotel. If you are not tired then you can roam around Thamel area. In the evening NTA will host welcome dinner to you.
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu We officially begin our tour from this day. Our guide will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage site in Kathmandu. You will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square where you will observe more than 500 years old Nepalese art and culture. Swayambhunath also known as Monkey Temple is a popular tourist destination that you will visit. Pashupatinath (Hindus’ greatest temple) is another place you will visit on this day. Bouddhanath, which is in walk in distance from Pashupatinath will be another spot of your visit. It is one of the largest stupas of South Asia.
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur Patan Durbar Square is listed in World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is a historic place that is rich in arts and architecture. Besides Patan Durbar, Krishna Temple is another thing to watch due to its typical architecture. It is said that the temple was built by carving a single rock.
On the same day we will also visit Bhaktapur. It is a traditional city which has its unique culture and lifestyle. Nyatapole Temple, The Golden Gate and 55 Window Palace are the things that lure tourists here.
- Day 04:Drive to Pokhara Early in the morning, after breakfast, we will drive to Pokhara. It is around six hours drive. En route you will see Trishuli River, green hills and small settlements (villages) by the side of highways. Upon our arrival in Pokhara you feel as if giant mountain walls welcoming you in eternal way. We will have our lunch on the way to Pokhara.
We will stay in a hotel of your choice in Pokhara. You can spend your time strolling in the streets of this lake city.
- Day 05:Pokhara Sightseeing On this day, early in the morning we head towards Sarangkot. It is a hill from where we can enjoy Annapurna and Dhaulagiri in north and observe Pokhara to its (Sarangkot) south. Watching sunrise from this place is amazing experience of life. The way the sun kisses the snow-capped peak is not expressed in words.Now we move towards Pokhara and explore all popular landmarks of this lake city. Davis Falls, Shiva Cave, Mahendra Cave, do boating in Phewa Lake (largest lake of the city) and visit Bindhyabashini Temple ( the temple is located at the centre of the lake) are today’s major activities. We will also observe International Mountain Museum (IMM) that is of its kind which keeps records of mountaineering activities happening in the world.
- Day 06:Drive to Chitwan After early breakfast, we will drive for Chitwan. We will follow a descend road and from Muglinng we will travel by the bank of Narayani River.
No sooner we reach at Chitwan, our staff will brief you about the activities that we will be doing at our stay here. During evening we will enjoy our dinner along with cultural programme that is performed by Tharu.
- Day 07:Chitwan National Park Before breakfast, we will get on elephant back for jungle safari today. After breakfast, we visit the elephant stables and even enjoy bathing the elephants. In the noon, we can drive through the jungle or enjoy boating on Rapti River. While on boating, we will have close look of Mugger crocodiles along with other aquatic species like dolphins and water birds. We will spend over night in Chitwan at hotel.
- Day 08:Drive to Lumbini Lumbini is 192 km scenic drive from chitwan. After breakfast we head towards the birth place of Buddha. We will enjoy lunch after reaching at Lumbini. We visit Maya Devi Temple. We will visit several monasteries there throughout the day. You can even lear some meditation techniques there from some gurus. Overnight accommodation in a hotel.
- Day 09:Drive to Kathmandu After breakfast, we drive for Kathmandu. On arriving in capital we will spend some time roaming in Thamel and purchase some souvenirs.
- Day 10:Departure from Nepal Our tour in Nepal ends today and our representative will drop you at the airport.
See you soon!!
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- 4 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu and two night each in Chitwan and Pokhara and one night in Lumbini, respectively
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide (optional)
- Heritage sites and National Park entrance fees
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal visa fee
- Airfare for international flights to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation (anything mentioned outside itinerary)
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guides
a great team
Sometimes intuition, or gut instinct, leads you to make the right decision.
I met marketing staff’s of NTA in the streets of Thamel and like many others, he gave me a business card and invited my husband and I to visit their office and discuss our travel plans. There are so many touts on the streets of Thamel but NTA’s staff open friendly manner won the day.
After entering to the office we found Manager is thorough, his services reliable and very affordable and his staff and team of guides and porters are friendly, trustworthy and committed to caring for their clients. They skillfully organizes all the details for a successful trip - pickups, buses, hotels, tour activities, a checklist for trekking requirements and, of course, wonderful treks. His team organized a everything for us like- Chitwan National Park, Pokhara,The Annapurna Base Camp Trek and the Helambu trek.
What an experience! Chitwan was amazing and our only regret was that we did not allow more time there after our organised activities to relax and explore the local villages more. Yes we were tired at the end of both treks but every aching muscle and sore toe was well worth it. We trekked through some of the most spectacular scenery that either of us has ever seen. The climax was, of course, Annapurna Sanctuary. It is a very special place and definitely a fitting home for the gods!
The old adage holds out – no pain, no gain. We felt blessed! Trekking is a great way to get a real feel of Nepal, its countryside, its villages, its people and its magnificent mountains. I am so glad that we have had the opportunity and time to have had these wonderful experiences.
A big thanks you, once again, to Manager, to our wonderful guide and friend on both treks, and our incredible porters.
Don't leave it to intuition of gut instinct like I had to, but take my advice and put your trust in the hands of Manager and the wonderful staff at NTA.
Get Ready to Have Your Mind Blown
Once in awhile you will have an experience that changes not only your life but your soul. You will come upon a person, a lifestyle, an environment, a smell, a dish of food, or someone's misfortune that will make you stop and reassess. I wanted to experience Nepal and feel the land and the people without being lead to through the scams of the typical tour companies. I have been led down one too many roads and through one too many souks to the "brother" that will give you the best deal. Only to find out behind the next pile of carpets, lay another just like the one under your arm for half the price. I wanted to travel a sacred land and not be spoiled by (or desecrate) anything that wasn't natural about where I was. Binod and his team have changed my life forever. I am brought to tears every time I think about my travels to Nepal and the experience I had there. Ram was my guide and now a dear friend. If you want to find yourself and head off to a far away land to ride elephants, touch Buddha's birthplace, paraglide over rice paddy fields, trek through untouched villages and feel alive, book with Nepal Trek Adventures. You will not be disappointed. Namaste from the USA.
These guys are the best!
Binod and his crew know where to take you to see the amazing and beautiful sights of Nepal. And he helps you experience it all as you go. One call to Binod was all it took! We had a safe and friendly guide and all the local knowledge to use at the tour. For touring around Nepal you can't find a better company!
Highly recommended and we will again use this guys in soon future for next trip.
What a great experience
We had a great time on the tour that was set up for us through chitwan, lumbini and pokhara. We rode elephants through the jungle, went on a trek overlooking amazing Himalayan views and para glided down into town and much more. The price was good and the staff are attentive and friendly. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a tour in Nepal.
We will be staying at a luxury hotel of your choice in Kathmandu. Here you will be staying four nights. And, in Chitwan and Pokhara, you will spend two nights each. In Lumbini you will spend one night. Twin sharing basis is the criteria for accommodation. For single accommodation you need to pay additional $ 300 US.
Breakfasts will be served by your hotel during your stay in Kathmandu. Your stay in Pokhara, Chitwan and Lumbini includes lunch, dinner and breakfast.
Getting Visa for Nepal
You will get on arrival visa for Nepal. On arriving Nepal you will get tourist visa for 15 to five months. It depends upon your purpose of visit but regarding tour you will get the visa for 15 to three months.