Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
Best Season March to May and October and November
- Enjoy natural rafting rapids
- Observe river ecosystem of the country
- Make your trip memorable by spending camp fire nights at the bank of the river
- Observe counntryside lifestyle of Nepalese
Flowing from Tibet and branching from Sun Koshi, Bhote Koshi River rafting is a fascinating experience. For short rafting it is an ideal trip. Rafting on Bhote Koshi gets steeper as it comes down. The scenic beauty of abandoned area gives you an opportunity to capture the moment for ever.
Bhote Koshi is right destination for river adventure. The steep and rapids of river will give you life time excitement. Even inexperience can try this adventure as it gives you a beautiful chance to see emerald green fields terraced above the river. The rapids of this river are of class IV- V at high flow, and a more classic III at lower levels.
Bhote Koshi Rafting is a kind of dessert to your trip. After accomplishing your trekking or tour you can dare the event. You can try this excursion after you arrive in Kathmandu from trekking/tour. For its arrangement you can just make a call at NTA and get confirmation.
Note: It is better to confirm rafting trip with NTA a day prior to your schedule. An early meeting with NTA will help you to know about rafting and will suggest you regarding things to bring while going for this excursion.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Khadichaur to Dolalghat:
- Day 02:Raft up to Kolpa:
- Day 03:Raft up to Dumja:
- Day 01:Khadichaur to Dolalghat: We drive towards Khadichaur from Kathmandu. We will have our lunch at Khadichaur. Here rafting guide will give you necessary tips for rafting. Paddling along the rhythm of simmering river amid the picturesque landscape, we head towards Dolalghat. We camp at Dolalghat.
- Day 02:Raft up to Kolpa: Our rafting trip begins from Dolalghat to Kolpa. Absolute thrills run through us as challenging rapids splash against our face rejuvenating our adventure spirit. After hours of rafting amid spectacular landscape and mystical wilderness, we punctuate the trip as we near Kolpa and camp nearby riverside.
- Day 03:Raft up to Dumja: It is an interesting trip with several fun splashy rapids. Along the trip more spectacular vistas open up as the narrow canyons give way to unusual rock formations. We conclude our rafting at Dumja. From here we pack back to Kathmandu.
- Transportation to & from Kathmandu by Van, Hiace, Mini Bus or Tourist Bus as per itinerary.
- All International standard rafting equipment as necessary (Such as self bailing rafts, helmets, life jackets, kayaks, plastic paddles and spray jackets etc.)
- Well-trained and highly experienced English speaking rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff.
- Lunch for 1 day trip and transportation service back to Kathmandu or continue to Pokhara.
- 3 times a day continental & Nepalese meals during the rafting period (breakfast, lunch & dinner), if it is one night and one day rafting.
- Camping & Cooking equipment (tents, mattress & kitchen utensil).
- Accommodation at twin sharing tent during the rafting en-route.
- Land transportation except above and Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up & drop.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Drinks except tea & Coffee: Any type of personal expenditure such Alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone, and laundry.
- Cost for incase of any natural accident caused by weather.
- Tips for guides
NTA does not take any responsibility of you regarding any acciddents or major/minor casualties while on your trip in Nepal. So, insurancce is completely yours.
Getting Visa for Nepal
You will get on arrival visa for Nepal. On arriving Nepal you will get tourist visa for 15 to five months. It depends upon your purpose of visit but regarding tour you will get the visa for 15 to three months.
For trekking you need to submit photocopy of passport and two pp size photo of yours.