Terms & Conditions for Payment

Nepal Trek and Adventure requests you to go thoroughly through our payment terms and conditions before making any payment. Your payment ensures that you agreed our terms for tour and trekking related activities. For further queries regarding terms and condition you are free to contact us.

Nepal Trek and Adventure is a Private Limited company that operates tourism based activity in Nepal. It tries to create job opportunity in Nepal basically, for Nepalese people to check foreign job migration. 
Tourists or guests can define themselves as per their own.

At the time of booking you have to pay 30 per cent of total package. NTA does not take any cancellation charge but advance booking charge, 30 per cent is non-refundable. The remaining amount of 70 per cent has to be paid in Kathmandu at our office. While making final payment we prefer to accept cash in USD. We accept Visa or Master credit/debit card but while paying through card you have to pay additional 4.5 per cent as bank processing fee. 
Note:- You have to provide us photocopy of your passport for flight booking, hotel room, trekking permit and processing.

Cancellation & Refunds

You have to cancel the trip 30 days prior to departure date but the advance booking amount is not refunded.

  • NTA will charge 35 per cent for cancelling the trip before 20 days for departure.
  • NTA will charge 50 per cent for cancelling the trip before 15 days for departure.
  • NTA will charge 60 per cent for cancelling the trip before 10 days for departure.
  • For less than 10 days for departure, NTA will take 100 per cent cancellation charge.

Note:- To avoid cancellation charge you can postpone the trip for a year since the booking date. But, in this matter you have to inform in written via mail at least two weeks earlier to trip departure. And, you have to pay new charge if the cost of the trip increases or decreases.

Trip canceled by the Company
If NTA cancels your trip then you are entitled to get total refund (including deposit amount). But, if the cancellation is due to civil unrest or war or any other natural calamities which is not in our control, we will deduct the processing charges which we had already made at the time of booking and refund the remaining.

Passport and Nepal visas
Client should have valid passport of concerned country with at least three months validity from return date. You will get on arrival visa for Nepal.

Insurance of all the staff of Nepal Trek Adventure is responsibility of the company itself. But insurance of the client is on their own. So, client ahs to submit their insurance policy documents to us in the mean time of booking the trip with us.

Acceptance of risk and Liabilities
Nepal Trek Adventure is client oriented organization. It is dedicated to serve best by accomplishing our responsibility responsibly. However, we and our related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance beyond our control such as government restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, bad weather, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident and nature of some of our trip is adventurous and risky, thus these may engage your personal risk.