Hotel + Lodges
Trip Style Tea house trek
Meals Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Stunning blue watered Tilicho Lake
- Gangapurna, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Khangsar, Muktinath peak, Pisang peak, Nilgiri; and different lightened Himalayas of height above 5,415 meter
- Kali Gandaki Gorge, the deepest gorge in the world
- Local and ethnic Tibetan Buddhist people and their culture
- The rough, wild but amazing beauty of Jomsom and Manang
- Charming flight from Jomsom to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu
Tilicho Lake Short Trek is known for the world's most noteworthy lake visit, situated in Manang District of Annapurna region of Nepal. Tilicho Lake resides at an elevation of 4,919 meters. Among the diverse trek to Annapurna areas, Tilicho Lake Short trek is likewise popular for its religious perspective. The huge number of Hindu pioneers from around the globe visit this lake. This short trek to Tilicho is without a doubt giving some glorious all-encompassing perspective, an incredible assortment of culture and decent variety, best profound valleys and high mountains surrounding the enormous Annapurna Himal (Mountain). The spot is rich with the wide scope of individuals and territory, sub-tropical to the high, dry scene looking like the Tibetan Plateau. Tilicho Lake Trek trail drives you to the fine town possessed by a wide assorted variety of individuals from various ethnic gatherings.
Amid Tilicho Lake Short Trek, you will get the chance to visit and examine temple and water gushes in Muktinath if you find the way via Muktinath. The spot is religiously vital to Buddhist and Hindus similarly. You will encounter the sudden change in the atmosphere as you make to Manang, with increasingly dry and cold atmosphere welcoming you. This is the ideal trekking bundle for each one of those trekkers who need to encounter by strolling moderately in this underestimated region. And also for those who are looking for forwarding some experience, pure culture, new atmosphere and vegetation, radiant perspectives on Annapurna extend, and the magnificence of peaceful lake (Tilicho Lake), and so on. Every day we will see the dissimilar landscapes as the trail starts from subtropical weather and end at the snow line. For the lovers of nature, it is a brilliant and genuine chance to see a lake at this altitude and also it is well-known for the religious point of view.
Tilicho Lake Short Trek with Nepal Trek Adventure and Expedition can be your best choice to travel your dream place filled with a lake, forest, dry landscape, and other natural attractions. We provide you with best of everything (every sort of stuff needed for Tilicho Lake Trek) personally and professionally. You will be able to choose the trek itinerary of your own choice at the best and negotiable cost. You can amend the itinerary as per your choice. Also, you will be able to appoint guides and porters who will assist you in all best, average and worst-case scenarios. We give surety you that we will fill your wonderful trek to Tilicho Lake with a lot more pride and self-satisfaction. Take pleasure of this Tilicho Lake Trek with Nepal Trek Adventure (NTA) at your own suppleness.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Drive from Kathmandu to Chamje (8 to 9 hours)
- Day 02:Drive about 3 hours till Chame and trek to Pisang
- Day 03:Pisang to Manang (7-hour walk)
- Day 04:Trek to Tilicho Base Camp from Pisang
- Day 05:Trek to Jomsom via Tilicho Lake and Mesokantula Pass
- Day 06:Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara and then to Kathmandu
- Day 01:Drive from Kathmandu to Chamje (8 to 9 hours) We will start our journey from Kathmandu to Chamje. Chamje is the starting point of our Tilicho Lake Trek. The Chamje is situated at 1311 m rise; your guide will come to get you at your Hotel and drive from Kathmandu to Chamje. It’s around 8 to 9 hours to reach there. The way to reach there is pretty nice in Rock Street. On the way, Traveler can see the beauty of nature, some small flora and fauna, different types of people and culture and the comfortable ride. After reaching there we will stay at the hotel and enjoy some good Nepali food and take some rest.
- Day 02:Drive about 3 hours till Chame and trek to Pisang Getting up early morning and being ready we will start our journey towards Chame. The way to reach there is very smooth and nice. It will take 3 hours to reach Chame. After reaching there we will have our breakfast and start the trek for Pisang. The trail from Chame to Bhratang is decent. From Bhratang, you will trek hard to Dhukur Pokhari. From Dhukur Pokhari seem to see numerous mountains like Annapurna II, Pisang top, Chula crest, Tilicho pinnacle, and others. The trail from Dhukur Pokhari is down and level to Pisang. Trek from Chame to Pisang is 5-6 hours. In the way, a trekker can see the beautiful forests, Animals, birds, and different cultural people. After reaching Pisang we will enjoy our meal and take rest.
- Day 03:Pisang to Manang (7-hour walk) We will start our journey in the morning after having breakfast. It's around 6-7 hours will take to reach Manang. From upper Pisang, the high trail enters pine sections to uncover perspectives on the little turquoise lake. The trail completes a dogleg through the beguiling town, going with perspectives on painted Mandalas and mythical serpent mouth gushes. Climb through the fields of nibbling yak and a wide variety of harvests. The pathway climbs a shaky border right half of the Marsyangdi River to get Ngawal (3660m) however it is one of the extremely extraordinary review purposes of the entire Annapurna point and the Marsyangdi stream valley see. In transit, we pass pine timberlands, towns, for example, Braga and cultivating porches. The enormous Tibetan conclusion Manang gives great perspectives on Annapurna II/III/IV, Gangapurna and Trekking. Stay at 3570m. We will stay there overnight.
- Day 04:Trek to Tilicho Base Camp from Pisang Leaving behind the Pisang, we will start our trekking towards Tilicho Base Camp. This is the main part of the trekking. In the way first, we will get to the Khangsar. The Khangsar village is very beautiful and full of surround by Nature. The pathway stays close to the river divan and quickly we move toward Khangsar, excellent view of the Great Barrier opens up. There you come across a small monastery, Chorten, Mani walls and prayer flags. Having lunch there we will head towards the Tilicho Base Camp. The trail experiences juniper and ocean buckthorn shrub. The way is very secured by little precious stones and bushes can be seen on the two sides. A few places along the trail you cross a couple of streams. You achieve a climax (4650m) with appeal hails after the wearying ascension and after that through a progression of crisscrosses down a screen slant convey you to the Tilicho Base Camp Hotel. From here you can appreciate the closer and all surrounding perspectives on Tilicho Mountain and numerous others. Tilicho Lake is arranged at the most remarkable height so we set our camp today here at low.
- Day 05:Trek to Jomsom via Tilicho Lake and Mesokantula Pass We will get up in the morning and getting ready and having our yummy breakfast start the trek to the Tilicho Lake. The trail to the Tilicho Starts up a side valley at that point crosses onto a moraine, making a long move to 4710m. There is a brilliant viewpoint on Tarkeghyang, Gangapurna and the Khangsar Kang. Tilicho Lake, the most amazing lake on the planet at (4920m), presents a particularly marvelous display. You will feel like a dream when you reach the lake. In some cases it's turquoise water mirrors the surrounding pinnacles yet more frequently it’s solidified strong. In the wake of investing the supreme energy at Tilicho Lake, we will trek down to Tilicho base camp through a similar route for medium-term remains. After that, we reach Mesokantia and finally Jomsom. We roam around Jomsom and see the beauty of the town and have our dinner and go to sleep.
- Day 06:Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara and then to Kathmandu Greeting up in the Jomsom early morning and witness the beautiful Himalayans peaks and the beautiful scene of Jomsom. Travelers have their breakfast and ready to back at Pokhara by flight. It will take 20 to 25 min to reach Pokhara from Jomsom. You can enjoy the amazing cloudy views of the environment from the plane. After reaching Pokhara we will take another flight for Kathmandu. It almost takes 25 to 30 min to be in Kathmandu from Pokhara. While you can see the cities from Plane and enjoy the comfort which provides by Nepal Airlines.
- All road transportation during the trip
- Domestic flights (Jomsom to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu)
- Experienced, English-speaking and licensed guide and porter
- Night accommodation in lodges or tea houses during the trek
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Medical kit (which will be carried by the team)
- Food, accommodation and local tax for guide, porter, driver, etc.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- Farewell Nepali dinner in Kathmandu
- Complete trekking information and counseling before the trek
- All necessary paper works and official service charges
- Down jackets, sleeping bag, and other trekking gears (in hire)
- Life and travel insurance
- Nepal Entry VISA Fee
- International flight tickets (to and from Nepal)
- Wi-Fi, hot shower, battery charges, etc. amid the trek
- Extra night food and accommodation because of any kind of situations (extra staying on any places that are not mentioned in the trek itinerary)
- Hot drinks, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Medical and Emergency Evacuation
- Personal expenses like shopping, telephone calls, and laundry
- Tips and gratitude for guides, porters and drivers
Amazing organization of Tilicho Lake Short Trek by NTA
I and my friends are so much happy with this wonderful trek which is just finished a few days ago. We have collected so many memories which will be with us forever in a lifetime. The place just makes me feel I am in heaven. The view in front of me is so amazing that I was just speechless at that time. Personally, I will like to thank Mr. Binod for the great services he arranges for me and my friends. And very friendly and nice guide Mr. Krishna to give us very good company throughout the trek. They make sure that we enjoy our trek and feel good for the whole journey. My friends are so much shock after looking the seen in front of their eyes. They are just behaving like small happy kids. This is one of the best treks till now in my life and all thanks go to Nepal Trek Adventure & Expiation We will surely tell and suggested everyone go in this traveling company.
The remarkable experience of Tilicho Lake Short Trek
I always wanted to do a trek in the lake dentations. And I was so confused about how to go and start the trek and then Nepal Trek Adventure & Expedition helped me and cleared all my confusion very easily. They made my dream trek come true in reality. The route of this Tilicho Lake Trek is so exciting, but it is a little bit hard too. I went on this trek with my boyfriend on our summer holiday. We spent lots of time together making so many memories and all of it becomes possible by the help of Mr. Binod (the owner of this wonderful trekking agency, Nepal Trek Adventure, and Expedition). He provided us with the best of everything and sent us in this trek with Mr. Rajendra. He was our guide for this trek. He was really friendly and a very nice person. We enjoyed his company throughout the trek. I and My boyfriend were just shocked after seeing the amazing view of Tilicho and everything that came in front of us. We just loved this trek and enjoyed fully. We will surely recommend Nepal Trek Adventure & Expedition to everyone because they help you as a family.
Best Time to Visit Tilicho Lake
March-May: Dry and dusty weather but the sights of the surrounding is very clear and transparent
September-November: Dry, but there is the chance of a few amounts of rain (very few, as it lies in the rain-shadowed area of Nepal). The sky is clear, the environment is serene and the views are the most unique and gorgeous.
Accommodation During Tilicho Lake Short Trek
The first day we will make your stay at Kathmandu in the hotel as you demand. And in on the trek, you will stay at the tea house or in the loges, hotel as you wish and you also can stay in camp, tent if you wish. Accommodation will be comfortable and nice. All accommodations for this trek will be on a twin sharing base. Still, on request, single rooms can also be made obtainable but it costs additional to the trekkers.
Meal During Tilicho Lake Short Trek
The food during the trek cannot be determined but the foods available in lodges and hotels will be far adequate for trekkers to enjoy Nepali culture food (Dal Bhat Tarkari) and fill the empty stomach. Noodles and biscuits are also optional to carry in case of urgent and hunger strike in the places where hotels are not available. You also can try maize Dhido, Millet Dhido, and Bitter Buckwheat roti as well.
Safety Measures During Tilicho Lake Short Trek
Height illness will start from 3000-meter stature. Trekkers should instantly inform trekking guide if faced some troubles. Trekker should take their personal medicines if in case you will need them in the way.
Freedom of Panorama in Tilicho
In this trek, you can take as much as pictures’ you want. Captures the beauty of the ways, the views, the beautiful villages and finally the main point of the trek, Tilicho Lake.