Private Vehicle / Aeroplane
Hotel + Lodges
Trip Style Tea house trek
Meals Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Challenge and Adventurous Trek towards the highest lake in the world
- Unbelievable views of Mount Annapurna I (8091m), Manaslu (8163m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m).
- See the beautiful Manang village
- Visit Ancient Buddhist Monasteries
- Taking blessing from the Holy temple Muktinath
- Enjoy the natural beauties
- Get to know about the cultural and traditional of this region
Tilicho Lake Trek is known for the world's most elevated lake, Tilicho, situated at a height of 4,919 meters in Manang District of Annapurna region of Nepal. Most of the time it remains frozen so, it is as well named the ‘Frozen Lake’. Among the distinctive trek to Annapurna areas, Tilicho Lake trek is likewise highly praised. It is because of its religious perspective famous among the varying number of Hindu pioneers from around the globe. They visit this lake for both natural and religious peace. This Tilicho Lake Trek is without a doubt giving some grand all-encompassing perspective, an extraordinary assortment of culture and decent variety, best profound valleys and high mountains surrounding the mammoth Annapurna Himal. The lake area is rich with the wide scope of individuals and territory, sub-tropical to the high, dry scene taking after the Tibetan Plateau. Tilicho Lake Trek trail drives you to the fine town occupied by a wide assorted variety of individuals from various ethnic gatherings.
On this adventures trek to the beautiful Lake, Tilicho, you can oversee lots of other things too. The beauty of nature seen throughout the trekking route and trekking completion will make you speechless and the cultural of the Himalayan region is also somewhere beyond imagination. Tilicho Lake Trekker can test different kinds of local food in different places during the trek. This trek will blow your mind and heart for sure. Tilicho, a high altitude lake trek will keep you amusing your experiences for a considerable duration of time to come. Assume the test of this difficult trek and the prizes will be enormous and a true one time in a life span experience. Tilicho Lake Trek will be an ideal goal for the individuals who try to wander into a portion of the less trodden remote locales of Nepal separated from the normal trekking courses. During Tilicho Lake Trek, you can know about the local cultural and traditional of different local villages.
Tilicho Lake Trek with Nepal Trek Adventure and Expedition can be your best choice to trek to this delightful place of Nepal. Nepal Trek Adventures & Expedition provide you with the best of every services and facility personally and professionally. You will be able to choose the trek itinerary by your own at the most excellent and flexible cost provided by us. You can adjust the itinerary as per your choice and schedule, i.e. it shows the flexibility of our itinerary and of course us (Nepal Trek Adventure). Also, you will be able to appoint guides and porters who will assist you in all best, average and worst-case scenarios. We give surety you that we will fill your glorious Trek to Tilicho Lake (Tilicho Lake Trek) with a lot more pride and self-satisfaction. It will be one of the best treks of your lifetime.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 02:Drive to Chamje
- Day 03:Trek to Dharapani
- Day 04:Trek from Dharapani to Chame
- Day 05:Trek from Chame to Pisang
- Day 06:Trek from Pisang to Manang
- Day 07:Trek from Manang to Khangsar
- Day 08:Trek from Khangsar to Tilicho Base Camp
- Day 09:Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho Lake and back to Tilicho Base Camp
- Day 10:Trek from Tilicho Base Camp to Yak Kharka
- Day 11:Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi
- Day 12:Trek from Thorang Phedi to Muktinath via Thorong La Pass
- Day 13:Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom
- Day 14:Flight to Pokhara and then to Kathmandu
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel Our representative waiting at the entrance terminal with an exhibit board shall take you to your hotel. After you relax for a while, you can go for a small amble around the city. In the evening, we shall dine together enjoying typical Nepalese food. These preliminary meals shall give you a short idea about our lunch and dinner in Nepal. Stay for the night in Kathmandu.
- Day 02:Drive to Chamje After having breakfast in the early morning, we will begin our journey from Kathmandu to Chamje. Chamje is the beginning stage of our Tilicho Lake Trek. Chamje is arranged at 1311 m rise; your guide will come to get you at your Hotel and drive from Kathmandu to Chamje. It's around 8 to 9 hours to reach there. The best approach to reach Chamje is decent in Rock Street. In transit, a traveler can see the magnificence of nature, some little widely varied vegetation, diverse sorts of individuals and society and the agreeable ride. In the wake of coming to there, we will remain at the lodging and appreciate some great Nepali nourishment and take some rest.
- Day 03:Trek to Dharapani The trail experiences little towns, past the cascades and farmlands. Over the stream beneath the Chamje Village, a climb by means of immerse zones takes you to Tal Village. The trail proceeds through the grain, rice, potato fields and pine woodlands past the town of Khotro (1860m). Dive to a woods to a long suspension bridge connecting exceptionally the charming yards of Alpine. At that point comes the Manang region; past the Kodo Village, making a few climbs and plummets, the trail takes you to Dharapani. It is one of the biggest towns in this region. We will stay overnight there and start our journey tomorrow.
- Day 04:Trek from Dharapani to Chame Getting up in the morning and having breakfast. You will trek from Dharapani to Chame. The trail from Dharapani to Danakyu is decent and simple. Stroll to Bagarchhap (2160m) through a woods of blue pine, spruce, hemlock, maple, and oak. You will have the first view on Annapurna II from Bagarchhap. The trail remains on the south bank of the stream, moving through timberlands to Danaque (2210m), a valley encompassed by apple plantations. You will have a decent perspective on Mt. Manaslu and other mountains from Timang. The trail from Timang to Chame is decent by means of the chock. Trek from Dharapani to Chame goes for 5-6 hours stroll. The Chame is situated at 2670m elevation. The Chame is authentic region headquarters of Manang. There is a common hot spring. We will stay in a hotel for the night
- Day 05:Trek from Chame to Pisang First getting up and being ready we will have our morning meal and begin the trek for Pisang. The trail from Chame to Bhratang is better than average. From Bhratang, you will trek hard to Dhukur Pokhari. From Dhukur Pokhari appears to see various mountains like Annapurna II, Pisang Top, Chula Peak, Tilicho Peak, and many others. The trail from Dhukur Pokhari is down and level to Pisang. Trek from Chame to Pisang is 5-6 hours. In the way, a trekker can see the excellent timberlands, Animals, feathered creatures and various social individuals. There are a long, peasant and mostly point walk in forests with some dramatic panorama as you walk all the way through a deep canyon. After reaching Pisang, the traveler will have their delicious Nepali food and go to sleep.
- Day 06:Trek from Pisang to Manang It's around 6-7 hours to reach Manang from Pisang. From upper Pisang, this trail enters pine furrows to uncover perspectives on the little turquoise lake. The trail completes a dogleg through the enchanting town, going with perspectives on painted Mandalas and mythical beast mouth gushes. Climb through the fields of eating yak and a wide variety of harvests. The trail climbs a lofty edge right half of the Marsyangdi River to get Ngawal (3660m) however it is one of the extremely incredible survey purposes of the entire Annapurna Ridge and the Marsyangdi waterway valley sight. In transit, we pass pine timberlands, towns, for example, Braga and cultivating porches. The substantial Tibetan settlement Manang gives great perspectives on Annapurna II/III/IV, Gangapurna and the trekking remains at 3570m. Trekker will stay there overnight.
- Day 07:Trek from Manang to Khangsar Today after getting ready and having our breakfast we will head towards the Khangsar. It is the last town after Manang. Khangsar is a gathering of customary stone structures surrounding a generous town square. Close to the highest point of the town is a little Sakyapa school religious community. This town is on the way to Tilicho Lake (the world's most elevated lake or Mesokunda Pass. It is a flawless old town. While passing the Khangsar River, and the divider, you will reach the Khangsar Village. It is a short journey. You will reach Khangsar from Manang just in around 4 hours. You will stay overnight at Khangsar Village and have delicious local food.
- Day 08:Trek from Khangsar to Tilicho Base Camp From Khangsar, the trail climbs steeply past the Gompa and little chortens. The trail experiences juniper and ocean buckthorn brambles. The way is very secured by little precious stones and bushes that can be seen on the two sides of the trail. A few places along the trail, you cross a couple of streams. You achieve a peak (4650m) with a supplication that hails after the wearying ascension and afterward through a progression of crisscrosses down a screen incline that conveys you to the Tilicho Base Camp Hotel. From here, you can appreciate the closer and all-encompassing perspectives on Tilicho Mountain and numerous other surrounding mountains. Tilicho Lake is arranged at the most elevated height so we set our camp today here at low.
- Day 09:Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho Lake and back to Tilicho Base Camp Today, we will hike to the main destination of this trek, The Tilicho Lake. The trail takes you through frosty moraine offering the perspectives on Mt. Nilgiri, Tilicho, Muktinath, and Khangsar Peaks. When you reach near the lake, you will take nothing in excess of a couple of more minutes to scoff up the perspective on such excellent lake. Since more often than not the lake stays frozen, it is as well named the ‘Frozen Lake’. You can click lots of pictures with the view around you. Subsequent to spending some time here, you will return back to the Tilicho Base Camp full with the recollections you simply made out there in Tilicho Lake.
- Day 10:Trek from Tilicho Base Camp to Yak Kharka After finishing the good trek on the world’s most elevated lake, we will currently begin diving down to Yak Kharka today. Subsequent to waking and having our morning meal, we will stroll along a simple trail down to Sri Kharka and keep strolling along the Marsyangdi River today. The trail keeps on moving out of the Marsyangdi Valley. The trail pursues this valley north, passing a Goths as it consistently gains height. You have left the expansive trees underneath; the vegetation currently comprises of clean juniper and high grasses. It's amusing to see extensive yaks brushing at Yak Kharka. The perspective on Annapurna III is great. You will stay overnight in Yak Kharka.
- Day 11:Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorang Phedi After a short walk, the trail meets a suspension connect, crosswise over which lies the Ledar Village. A climb is tough that passes through the incredible precipices you achieve of the Thorang Phedi. It is named after Thorong La Pass on the grounds that 'Phedi' signifies lower region; in this way, Thorang Phedi is at the lower region of Thorong La Pass. You get probably the best perspectives on Mt. Syagang, Gundang, Khatungkan, and Thorong Peak. It is occasionally possible to witness herds of blue mountain sheep at Thorang Phedi. It is a beautiful place also. After reaching there and having a delicious dinner you will go to sleep.
- Day 12:Trek from Thorang Phedi to Muktinath via Thorong La Pass After getting up in the early morning and being too ready to start our journey, we will head towards to Thorong La Passes today. Thorong La Pass is one of the most elevated goes on the planet. In spite of the fact that it is hard, it is the most uncommon day of our trekking. We will begin our adventure in the early morning at around 4 am with the goal that we can reach Thorang La that goes at around 9-10 am. On the off chance that we defer it, at that point, the climate may make a few troubles. We will climb steeply which isn't so troublesome. However, the high frame of wind and the enormous snows around can cause a few issues. Finally, we will be at the highest point of Thorang La pass set apart by the chortens and petition banners and also you can appreciate incredible perspectives from this point. After this, it takes somewhere in the range of 4 hours more to achieve the heavenly spot - Muktinath. Muktinath is a riding spot for the people celebrating Hinduism and Buddhism. It is trusted that you can be free from every one of your agonies and distresses after you visit this purported sacred site. You can wash under the 108 waterspouts around the sanctuary. You can see the phenomenal flame as well. You will stay there overnight in the hotel.
- Day 13:Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom Waking up in a holy place like Muktinath, it will make you feel blessed. Firstly, we will go to the temple and get lots of blessings from there and after having our breakfast we will move towards to Jomsom. In the way to reach Jomsom, we will pass through some ancient caves, beautiful mountains, and stupas. We will travel through the trail of Kagbeni or Lupra to reach Jomsom. This day we will trek along Kali Gandaki River to reach Jomsom. Jomsom is a solid breezy little town in a hilly valley. You can get frightening important perspectives on Tilicho Mountain and delightful damp hills. Jomsom is also famous for apple and various items made of apples. We will stay overnight in this windy town, Jomsom.
- Day 14:Flight to Pokhara and then to Kathmandu After getting up early in the morning and having the morning meal, we will head towards Jomsom Airport to take a flight for Pokhara. It will take some 25 to 30 min to reach Pokhara from Jomsom by flight and you can see the beauty of this beautiful lake city by plane. After reaching Pokhara, you will take another flight to reach Kathmandu. It will also take some 20 to 25 min to reach The Capital City, Kathmandu from Pokhara. Our representative will drop to the International Airport and make sure you will have a safe flight to your home. And we will hope to see you again.
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Domestic flight tickets’ cost
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- Restricted Area Permit (RAP) and Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP)
- Accommodation in hotel and tea houses during the trek
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek
- All the land transportation amid the trip
- Experienced and English speaking trekking guides and porters
- Trekking map
- First aid kit (medical kit for every group)
- Pre-counselling and motivation for accomplishing trekking (providing required information about the trek)
- Sleeping bag and other trekking gears (on hire)
- Food, accommodation, and transport for guides, porters and drivers
- All government and local taxes
- International flight ticket
- Nepal Entry VISA
- Life and travel insurance
- Food and accommodation in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses like clubbing, laundry, shopping, etc.
- Expenses on drinks (alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, shakes, etc.)
- Any expenses on an extension of trekking days
- Facilities such as Wi-Fi, hot shower, battery charges, etc.
- Tips and gratitude for guides, porters and drivers
- All other expenses not mentioned in cost includes’ list
Awesome organization of Tilicho Lake Trek
Right off the bat I get so confound and frightened to go on this trek however I needed to go so I have at last chosen to go in Tilicho Lake trek. Tilicho Lake is the world's most noteworthy lake so I truly need to go in a trek at any expense and began to look into for the best trekking organization of Nepal. Lastly, I am run over to the Nepal Trek Adventures and Expeditions. I chat with them and think about the entire trek and feel so unwind after the discussion with the proprietor (Binod Sapkota) of this organization. He masterminds everything for me so easily and the guide he gives us is so inviting and pleasant human. Mr. Rajan is our guide for the trek and his organization was brimming with fun and engaging thoroughly considered the entire trek. I am so content with my trek involvement. I will clearly prescribe this trekking office to everybody since they treat me like their family.
Excellent Tilicho Lake Trek in Nepal
Tilicho Lake Trek is constantly one of the fantasy treks of mine. The Lake is the world's most astounding lake and that makes me increasingly amped up for this trek. Me and my sweetheart research parcels and come to think about Nepal Trek Adventure and Expiations trekking organization. They help us with everything on the entire trek. The director Mr. Binod is benevolent and humble individual. He masterminded beat of everything for us amid the trek. He gives the best guide Mr. Krishna for the trek and I should state Krishna is a pleasant guide and interesting individual moreover. He gives us a generally excellent organization. I and my sweetheart invest excellent energy amid this trek. We do our couple picture area there in the Lake see. I hand-off need to thank the entire group of Nepal Trek Adventure and Expeditions. What's more, I will prescribe this trekking organization to everybody.
Best Time to Visit Tilicho Lake
March to May: Parched and sandy weather but the highlights of the environment is actually vibrant and clear.
September to November: Parched, but there is the high approximation of a few quantities of rain (very few, as it lies in the rain-shaded zone of Nepal). The sky is vibrant, the environment is tranquil and the visions are the most exclusive and elegant.
Accommodation During Tilicho Lake Trek
While traveling in this trek, the accommodation will be a teahouse or a hotel. You can make a choice and let us know about that. Accommodation will be comfortable for you and you will like it also. Camping can also be preferred by the travelers, we can organize that as well.
Meal During Tilicho Lake Trek
Mostly, there will be Nepali food or local food as a meal. The food will be tasty and healthy also. You can have some refreshment drinks also like soft drinks and Yoghurt (Dahi), Mohi as well. If in case you will feel hungry in midnight or on the midway, you may carry the packed noodles or biscuits, or light snacks. It will fill your appetite and makes you lighter too.
Safety Measures During Tilicho Lake Trek
Altitude sickness (height illness) will start from 3000-meter stature. Trekkers should instantly inform trekking guide if faced some troubles. First aid kits and prevention measures should be carried with oneself so that severe damage can be reduced.
Freedom of panorama in Tilicho Lake
In this trek, you can take pictures as much as you want. Captures the view of the beautiful and mesmerizing trail, beautiful villages, temples, and finally the major destination – Tilicho Lake. Be careful while moving and taking photographs, as the trail is rough and difficult to stride through.