Hotels and resorts
Max. Altitude 415 to 1,400 meters
Best Season Throughout the year
- Observe tradition, culture and history of Nepal
- Watch more than 500 years old wonderful architect of the country
- Observe more than 43 species of mammals
- Enjoy One-Horned rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger
- Single destination to watch more than 500 species of birds
- Understand Tharu culture
Your memorable seven day trip to Kathmandu Valley and Chitwan National Park begins from capital. You will visit numbers of UNESCO World Heritage site situated in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan. You will have a chance to see Pashupatinath Temple (Hindus’ greatest pilgrimage spot), Swoyambhunath (Buddhist temple) and Bouddhanath in Kathmandu. A trip to Nagarkot will refresh you as this hill station is closer from Bhaktapu around 40 minutes drive. Patan is another great city with marvelous architecture and wonderful culture.
The trip further extends to Chitwan. Chitwan National Park is the first national park of the country which is recognized as World Heritage Site. It is home to more than 700 species of wildlife including around 43 species of mammals such as One Horned Rhino and Royal Bengal Tiger. According to bird watchers and conservationists there are more than 500 species of birds in Chitwan National Park. The park is around 155 KM away from Kathmandu.
Outline Day to Day Itinerary:
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur
- Day 04:Drive to Chitwan
- Day 05:Chitwan National Park
- Day 06:Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu
- Day 07:Departure to your country
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu On your arrival, staff of NTA will receive you at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu and transfer you to the hotel. If you are not tired then you can roam around Thamel area. In the evening NTA will host welcome dinner to you.
- Day 02:Sightseeing in Kathmandu We officially begin our tour from this day. Our guide will take you to the UNESCO World Heritage site in Kathmandu. You will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square where you will observe more than 500 years old Nepalese art and culture. Swayambhunath also known as Monkey Temple is another popular tourist destination that you will visit. Pashupatinath (Hindus’ greatest temple) is another place you will visit on this day. Bouddhanath, which is in walk in distance from Pashupatinath will be another spot of your visit. It is one of the largest stupas of South Asia.
- Day 03:Sightseeing in Patan and Bhaktapur Patan Durbar Square is listed in World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is a historic place that is rich in arts and architecture. Besides Patan Durbar, Krishna Temple is another place you will watch in this area. It is said that the temple was built by carving a single rock.
On the same day we will also visit Bhaktapur. It is a traditional city which has its unique culture and lifestyle. Nyatapole Temple, The Golden gate and 55 Window Palace are the things that lures tourists here.
- Day 04:Drive to Chitwan After early breakfast, on forth day, we will drive for Chitwan. It is more than 150 kilometers from Kathmandu. We will follow a descend road on the bank of Trishuli River. No sooner we reach at Chitwan, our staff will brief you about the activities that we will be doing at our stay here. During evening we will enjoy our dinner along with cultural programme that is performed by Tharu.
- Day 05:Chitwan National Park Before breakfast, we will get on elephant back for jungle safari today. After breakfast, we visit the elephant stables and even enjoy bathing the elephants. In the noon, we can drive through the jungle or enjoy boating on Rapti River. While on boating, we will have close look of Mugger crocodiles along with other aquatic species like dolphins and water birds. We will spend over night in Chitwan at hotel.
- Day 06:Drive from Chitwan to Kathmandu Before breakfast, we will spend some time for watching some migrant birds as this park inhabits more than 500 species of birds. After breakfast, we drive for Kathmandu. We get back to capital by evening and enjoy farewell dinner.
- Day 07:Departure to your country Our trip concludes today as you pack your baggage for your country. A representative of NTA will take you to the airport.
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- 4 nights in a hotel in Kathmandu
- 2 nights accommodation in Chitwan
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide
- Heritage sites and national park entrance fees
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal visa fee
- Airfare for international flights to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation (anything mentioned outside itinerary)
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips to guides
Kathmandu Chitwan Tour in Nepal
Being a wildlife researcher, I am always keen to know more about the wilderness and plants in existence. To prepare my final papers, I went to Chitwan National Park and explored around with Kathmandu Chitwan Tour in Nepal. It went well. Thanks, team for this remarkable opportunity!
Tour to Chitwan National Park
I went on a tour to Chitwan national park with my colleagues as a business cum fun tour. We had great fun there. We saw rhinos, elephants, and many other animals and birds, of whose I actually don't know the name. Overall, it was a fun-to-go adventure.
We will be staying at a luxury hotel of your choice in Kathmandu. Here you will be staing for four nights. And, in Chitwan you will spend 2 nights. Twin sharing basis is the criteria for accommodation. For single accommodation you need to pay additional $ 300 US.
Breakfasts will be served by your hotel during your stay in Kathmandu. Your stay in Chitwan includes all meals—three times-- breakfast, lunch and dinner. Welcome and farewell dinners shall be served by NTA.
Getting Visa for Nepal
You will get on arrival visa for Nepal. On arriving Nepal you will get tourist visa for 15 to five months. It depends upon your purpose of visit but regarding tour you will get the visa for 15 to three months.
For trekking you need to submit photocopy of passport and two pp size photo of yours.